Pascal's big news!

PascalFleischman

Back at the end of October, Mrs. Pascal told me she was pregnant with our first baby!

We had our big ultrasound appointment on Monday, and

THE PASCAL'S ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've been doing the "Happy Dance" ever since!

Thanks to all......here's the ultrasound pics we have available. I believe this was the first time in my life I was excited to see "twig & berries" on the TV screen (bottom right)!

Ultrasound.jpg

Congrats to you and the misses. Before you know it he'll be out shooting you at the range! :biggrin:

I have to be honest about one thing....

I am glad that there are professionals who can decipher those ultrasounds, because they always look like Rorschach inkblot tests to me. :confused:

Usually I will have a friend who is having a baby, and they wave these things around and ask "Isn't he/she beautiful?" I just nod and smile excitedly and hope that it is enough to fool them (it is). What is in my mind, however, is "Cool. Lava Lamp."

Actually, I think that I do see a U of M Tigers sweatshirt, or is that my imagination? :wink:

Seriously, congratulations. Start him at Pho Saigon early. I have read some recent studies that indicate early exposure to spicy food actually stimulates mental ability.

Also, if you or the Mrs. are fluent in another language, raise him with two full time languages at home. Big time synaptic payback.

:victory:

I am glad that there are professionals who can decipher those ultrasounds, because they always look like Rorschach inkblot tests to me. :confused:

Usually I will have a friend who is having a baby, and they wave these things around and ask "Isn't he/she beautiful?" I just nod and smile excitedly and hope that it is enough to fool them (it is). What is in my mind, however, is "Cool. Lava Lamp."

Actually, I think that I do see a U of M Tigers sweatshirt, or is that my imagination? :wink:

Seriously, congratulations. Start him at Pho Saigon early. I have read some recent studies that indicate early exposure to spicy food actually stimulates mental ability.

Also, if you or the Mrs. are fluent in another language, raise him with two full time languages at home. Big time synaptic payback.

:victory:

I think you're imagining the sweatshirt....I don't care about any college ball.

If momma can get past her heartburn, the spicy food wouldn't be much of aproblem. We're both pretty spicy-inclined.

The only languages I'm fluent in are English and "French" (as in, "pardon my French"). In reality, I can read some French, and passably speak a few Italian phrases.

Thanks to all......here's the ultrasound pics we have available. I believe this was the first time in my life I was excited to see "twig & berries" on the TV screen (bottom right)!

Ultrasound.jpg

How on earth can you see a twig and berries in that bottom right photo? All I see is a Gecko.:pleasantry:
Congrats in any case. I didn't read through all the posts, sorry, did you say the due date? Welcome JP, that's Junior Pascal. :haha:

How on earth can you see a twig and berries in that bottom right photo? All I see is a Gecko.:pleasantry:
Congrats in any case. I didn't read through all the posts, sorry, did you say the due date? Welcome JP, that's Junior Pascal. :haha:

I couldn't see it either. From what the tech told me, "Imagine he's sitting on a glass coffee table & you're looking up at him"

AHA! Light bulb....ON.

Due date is July 2nd.

Hey, congratulations, Pascal! We want pics after he's born. Especially the ones with his first 22 rifle, 410 shotgun and his first handgun. Also his first deer. We shouldn't have to wait too long. :biggrin:

Please include young Marshall in your prayers. He is in the ICU with an erratic and rapid heartbeat.
The last report I got is he is improving and may leave the ICU tomorrow.

Fortunately, Memphis has a first rate children's hospital - LeBonheur.

No update today. I am waiting to hear from him - I don't want to pester the lad with phone calls. Maybe I will hear something tomorrow.

"MARSHALL WATCH UPDATE: I.V. came out this afternoon at 1:00. He is progressing fairly well so far. He'll remain in the ICU tonight for observation, then will discharge to a private room tomorrow AM, provided that the progress maintains. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers."

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back