Pascal's back, with one more!

PascalFleischman

Thanks to "Rick O'Shay" for taking the helm for me....now that we're back home and as settled as possible, let me present to you Marshall Wyatt "Fleischman". Any name similarities to famous gunslingers is purely coincidental....yet quite cool. Not quite Freudian, but I'm sure it's a "slip" of some sort.

Here's me, Leroy the Pup, and Marshall.......I really don't look like that much of a stoner in real life.
MarshallsFirstDays205.jpg

Congrats again - proud Papa and cute baby too. Even if a little on the fuzzy side... oh wait! That's the dog. The baby is over there -----> :sarcastic:

Thanks for sharing the news and the pic! It is indeed one cool name.

I think your dog is as proud of the little one as you!:biggrin: Congrats again and BTW that's a great name!

All is well with everyone.....had a stint in the hospital a couple of weeks back for a common (yet still serious) infant malady known as SVT. In non-doctor terms, his damn heart rate was in the 200+ range. Beta blockers are keeping it in check now. Waiting on an "official" birth certificate, so I can order his LIFETIME TN hunting & fishing license.

All is well with everyone.....had a stint in the hospital a couple of weeks back for a common (yet still serious) infant malady known as SVT. In non-doctor terms, his damn heart rate was in the 200+ range. Beta blockers are keeping it in check now. Waiting on an "official" birth certificate, so I can order his LIFETIME TN hunting & fishing license.

Yup, I remember... Glad he's good...
Later

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back