Pascal's Back....Lathered in Hand Sanitizer

PascalFleischman

That's right, folks....ol' Pascal contracted the Swine Flu. That is a prime example of Irony. Nobody has been a more stringent opponent to the whole "pandemic" scare than I was. Furthermore, you would be hard pressed to find a more stringent hand-washer and all around germophobe than me.

So here's my daily piece of advice:

If you're in the target audience (Younger than 30 or Older than 60),

GET YOUR SWINE FLU VACCINE!

This damn thing has been miserable. Now, I'm trying to make sure Mrs. Pascal and 4 month old Pascal Jr. don't get it. 1 oz. of prevention is worth 10 lbs. of cure.....in this case, there is no "cure", so that 1 oz. of prevention goes a LOONNNNGGGG way.

Good luck!

That's right, folks....ol' Pascal contracted the Swine Flu. That is a prime example of Irony. Nobody has been a more stringent opponent to the whole "pandemic" scare than I was. Furthermore, you would be hard pressed to find a more stringent hand-washer and all around germophobe than me.

So here's my daily piece of advice:

If you're in the target audience (Younger than 30 or Older than 60),

GET YOUR SWINE FLU VACCINE!

This damn thing has been miserable. Now, I'm trying to make sure Mrs. Pascal and 4 month old Pascal Jr. don't get it. 1 oz. of prevention is worth 10 lbs. of cure.....in this case, there is no "cure", so that 1 oz. of prevention goes a LOONNNNGGGG way.

Good luck!

Glad to hear you are still with us. As far as those target groups go I always seam to be left out. Either too old or too young. Not complaining on this one though. I am glad to be too young for this one. :biggrin:

My condolences go out to you for contracting H1N1, and I will pray for your quick recovery, and the protection of your family. But I have to disagree with your advice for people to take the vaccine.

There are many dangerous chemicals and toxins in the swine flu vaccine, and ALL vaccines for that matter. Besides the matter of injecting numerous poisons directly into your blood stream, many doctors say that the entire concept of virus vaccines does not prove to be effective in preventing the contraction of the target virus. The idea is to inject a weakened strain of the virus into your body which lets your immune system 'learn' how to fight the virus without a drastic side effect like getting sick, so when you actually get the virus, your body already has the necessary defenses against that virus. But studies show that isn't how it works. In fact, all you are doing is weakening your immune system, making you more susceptible to contracting the virus, with no real gain from taking the vaccine.

A simple google search will give you plenty of reading for a while. Something like 'dangers of swine flu shot.' Notice how the media is pushing so hard for everyone to go get their shots. Obama is telling us it's our civic duty. Do you realise how many billions of dollars the big pharma companies make when there is a big scare like 'swine flu' or 'bird flu' or whatever else they're going to come up with? Drug companies are among the largest industry, second only to oil. Go look into how many people have died from taking vaccines. I'm just asking you to look into it a bit before suggesting for people to inject poison into their bodies.

Here's a decent video about vaccines: Link Removed

my condolences go out to you for contracting h1n1, and i will pray for your quick recovery, and the protection of your family. But i have to disagree with your advice for people to take the vaccine.

There are many dangerous chemicals and toxins in the swine flu vaccine, and all vaccines for that matter. Besides the matter of injecting numerous poisons directly into your blood stream, many doctors say that the entire concept of virus vaccines does not prove to be effective in preventing the contraction of the target virus. The idea is to inject a weakened strain of the virus into your body which lets your immune system 'learn' how to fight the virus without a drastic side effect like getting sick, so when you actually get the virus, your body already has the necessary defenses against that virus. But studies show that isn't how it works. In fact, all you are doing is weakening your immune system, making you more susceptible to contracting the virus, with no real gain from taking the vaccine.

A simple google search will give you plenty of reading for a while. Something like 'dangers of swine flu shot.' notice how the media is pushing so hard for everyone to go get their shots. Obama is telling us it's our civic duty. Do you realise how many billions of dollars the big pharma companies make when there is a big scare like 'swine flu' or 'bird flu' or whatever else they're going to come up with? Drug companies are among the largest industry, second only to oil. Go look into how many people have died from taking vaccines. I'm just asking you to look into it a bit before suggesting for people to inject poison into their bodies.

+100.

My condolences go out to you for contracting H1N1, and I will pray for your quick recovery, and the protection of your family. But I have to disagree with your advice for people to take the vaccine.

There are many dangerous chemicals and toxins in the swine flu vaccine, and ALL vaccines for that matter. Besides the matter of injecting numerous poisons directly into your blood stream, many doctors say that the entire concept of virus vaccines does not prove to be effective in preventing the contraction of the target virus. The idea is to inject a weakened strain of the virus into your body which lets your immune system 'learn' how to fight the virus without a drastic side effect like getting sick, so when you actually get the virus, your body already has the necessary defenses against that virus. But studies show that isn't how it works. In fact, all you are doing is weakening your immune system, making you more susceptible to contracting the virus, with no real gain from taking the vaccine.

A simple google search will give you plenty of reading for a while. Something like 'dangers of swine flu shot.' Notice how the media is pushing so hard for everyone to go get their shots. Obama is telling us it's our civic duty. Do you realise how many billions of dollars the big pharma companies make when there is a big scare like 'swine flu' or 'bird flu' or whatever else they're going to come up with? Drug companies are among the largest industry, second only to oil. Go look into how many people have died from taking vaccines. I'm just asking you to look into it a bit before suggesting for people to inject poison into their bodies.

I prefer to get my medicinal facts from years of medical experience and technological practice. Some dude with a video on the internet that disputes scientific research and published studies will not change my mind. It's a sad state of affairs when multitudes of "internet experts" are swayed by Jenny McCarthy and Oprah, rather than medical professionals.

Sorry to hear of your illness, Pascal, but despite your epiphany I'll take my chances...even at my advanced age.

Hope you're back up and around soon.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back