Paradise Outdoors near Greenville, NC

Tea For One

anyone been there or know anything about it?

What kind of range ie. pistol, rifle, both? Open to the Public? Cost? Found address on internet, but didn't have any information about it? :hang3:

What kind of range ie. pistol, rifle, both? Open to the Public? Cost? Found address on internet, but didn't have any information about it? :hang3:

Pistol and rifle. $15. I plan to go this weekend. I'll post the website link.

Link Removed

anyone been there

yeah i go all the time. nice little range. the guy who owns it. is retiring from his other job and is going to be there full time.

heads up. you need to know the owner to get in. he recently changed the rules because of the greater greenville area college kids coming and acting like fulls.

use to be on the trust system with a money box. not no more

Have not been there, but cost is really high for area. If Goldsboro is not that much further their public range is half the cost and much nicer. They have pretty everything you can borrow there, rifle out to 250yds, metal reactive targets on rifle and handgun range. Much better deal for the money. I use farmland and 2 private only ranges to shoot on. We really need a nice public range.

Have not been there, but cost is really high for area. If Goldsboro is not that much further their public range is half the cost and much nicer. They have pretty everything you can borrow there, rifle out to 250yds, metal reactive targets on rifle and handgun range. Much better deal for the money. I use farmland and 2 private only ranges to shoot on. We really need a nice public range.

goldsboro is really far. like 3 hours versa's 20 mins.

goldsboro is really far. like 3 hours versa's 20 mins.

Not even close, maybe you are thinking of Greensboro? From central Greenville Goldsboro is 45-50 minute drive depending on the route, the range is south of Goldsboro, maybe 50-55 minutes out. Paradise from central Greenville is 20-25 minutes out. If they had a 1000yd rifle range I would join. My understandign is the Goldsboro range is very nice Index . Metal reflective targets and rifle out to 275yd, and its half the cost, maybe worth it to drive a little longer or for people that are West of Greenville where drive may not be much difference. I have a couple friends that shoot at Paradise, glad to have a range in the area, I think one is a member and other just pays by the day. We I go shooting with them I just take them to Cove City to shoot 250yds or Kinston (very nice) were 90% of time we only shooters and I don't have to pay or we hit farmland and setup targets, neither is a public range though. What is the rifle range range at paradise, seem like I remember 150yd?

Not even close, maybe you are thinking of Greensboro? From central Greenville Goldsboro is 45-50 minute drive depending on the route, the range is south of Goldsboro, maybe 50-55 minutes out. Paradise from central Greenville is 20-25 minutes out. If they had a 1000yd rifle range I would join. My understandign is the Goldsboro range is very nice Index . Metal reflective targets and rifle out to 275yd, and its half the cost, maybe worth it to drive a little longer or for people that are West of Greenville where drive may not be much difference. I have a couple friends that shoot at Paradise, glad to have a range in the area, I think one is a member and other just pays by the day. We I go shooting with them I just take them to Cove City to shoot 250yds or Kinston (very nice) were 90% of time we only shooters and I don't have to pay or we hit farmland and setup targets, neither is a public range though. What is the rifle range range at paradise, seem like I remember 150yd?

I was thinking greenboro, However it is 26 miles to the greenville mall from my house. So add 30 -35 mins to your 45 mins. Then add the fact i have a dodge ram hemi, ( gas) Paradise outdoors is 16 miles from my house.

worth the 15$ a day, Plus if you go during a weekday in the morning there is no one ever there. Just don;t go on a week end.

That Goldsboro range looks nice from the website, but what a lot of rules! Going to Paradise feels homey; Randy has enough rules to ensure safety and order, but he doesn't get all up in your face about every little thing. I feel comfortable going there. The $200/yr membership is worth the money; if you go 14 times a year it's paid for itself, as opposed to $15/visit as a guest.

Ryan,
You do not work at a certain insurance company in washington nc do you?
if so i saw you and your wife when i was with mine at mazatlans about 2 months ago.
you should give paradise out doors a try, he just went to pistol action events every thursday from 3-6 pm its a blast.
come on out and elts see how good you are? hehe

I can see this is dated, but I saw mention of gun range in Kinston, NC can any one give up some more information on that location?

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back