Para?

wingman883

I'm just setting here at my desk this morning drinking coffee and I thought I would start something. :laugh: I have read a lot of post about what people carry but I don't think I've seen anyone say that they carry a Para. Me thinks to myself, why? Are we Para people quite and shy? Or do we want to keep a good thing to ourselves?

OK! Here goes, I carry a Para Carry. I think this is the best gun ever! 45 cal, I love big and slow. The LDA system is one of the best dao triggers I've ever felt. Easy to concel but a little heavy at 30 ozs unloadeed. I will get into later why I chose a dao over a da/sa or sao

However, I think this is enough to start the hate mail from all the Glock, Smith, Ruger, etc owners. :biggrin:

I have a Stainless Steel P10 45 acp. It's a great little shooter but for me its a little heavy for carry. 31oz unloaded is a little heavy and loaded 10+1 it's really heavy. I do carry it in the winter sometimes though and when I feel a few more rounds than 5+1 may be in my best interest.:wink: I've been looking for a Warthog for a while. At 24oz it a little lighter than my P10.

It's all about $$$$$. I've shot them and they are VERY nice, but I can buy 2, not quite as nice for the same money. When money isn't an issue, they are on my short list.

I carry a P13 had it since1997. I love it but, it's a hard gun to carry in the spring/summer. I carry it in a shoulder rig. I just bought a G19 love it as well better for lighter clothing carry. It was my 1st handgun and you never forget your 1st.

P13.jpg

I still love her.

The only reason I don't currently own a Para Warthog is that it doesn't have an ambidextrous safety. I may order one though.

I used to carry a P-12.45 alloy frame, this gun is like the lightest officer's model I've ever handled, plus it holds 12+1.

Now I carry a Sig 228 and of course a j frame smith.

I'm just more comfortable with 9mm now than .45, for soooo many reasons.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back