Pakistan arresting those who helped us with killing OBL... Licensed 2 Carry problem

tuts40

"Licensed 2 Carry" stated in thier forum entry here that they are in the works to have their jackets, etc., made in Pakistan and India. Pakistan! How about some terror-free items instead, people? How about purchasing some American made products instead!

G50AE

How about we lobby congress to lower the minimum wage to make it economical to produce these items in the U.S.? It would create jobs and stimulate the economy.

retiredman

Stores don't care! they all sell crap from countries that are out to ruin America.

Just had a dealing with a company called DinoDirect.com. They say the warehouse is in los angeles calif. ( first lie )

Then they get your money and don't deliver. Screw all them foreign countries.

I will always do my best to buy American product in the future.

weekendskp

How about we lobby congress to lower the minimum wage to make it economical to produce these items in the U.S.? It would create jobs and stimulate the economy.

How is lowering the minimum wage going to help the economy? The minimum wage is tantamount to slave labor. Minimum wage workers can't even afford to eat without food stamps, let alone buy goods and services. The high cost of goods in this country are due to high cost to produce the item; very little of that is labor. Energy, regulations, insurance, materials, and executive salaries are the bulk of the cost to produce anything in this country. Cut the government red tape and bureaucracy; Get the Fed to stop printing counterfeit money which drives up inflation, and the economy would correct itself.

fuhr52

Stores don't care! they all sell crap from countries that are out to ruin America.

Just had a dealing with a company called DinoDirect.com. They say the warehouse is in los angeles calif. ( first lie )

Then they get your money and don't deliver. Screw all them foreign countries.

I will always do my best to buy American product in the future.

The stores you speak of are in business to make money. Shoppers are looking for bargins. If they could sell American made items and turn a proffit they would do that. Not enough people are willing to pay extra for better quality. They are looking for bargins. Who ever has the lesser price will make the sale. In a tight economy bargin shopping gets more intense. Just the way it is.

G50AE

How is lowering the minimum wage going to help the economy?

Helps with job creation and takes a preemptive strike at inflation. Four things always happen when congress raises the minimum wage.
1- Unemployment goes up.
2- Increased inflationary presure.
3- More outsourcing of jobs.
4- Increased illegal imigration due to the increased demand for reasonably priced unskilled labor.

The minimum wage should never be adjusted for inflation, because the constant increase of it is causing the inflation.

wjh2657

Helps with job creation and takes a preemptive strike at inflation. Four things always happen when congress raises the minimum wage.
1- Unemployment goes up.
2- Increased inflationary presure.
3- More outsourcing of jobs.
4- Increased illegal imigration due to the increased demand for reasonably priced unskilled labor.

The minimum wage should never be adjusted for inflation, because the constant increase of it is causing the inflation.

So, are you are willing to work for Minimum Wage and without benefits the rest of your life. Or is that you just want other people to do it?

RNITOVR

Banned
No one its being forced to run a fryer their whole life. And those that choose to, might have to do it without an xbox and 24's on their caprice.

mgttrmn

I choose not work for minimum wage. I worked my ass off through college and got a good job. O agree, raising minimum wage hurts economy.

Tucker's Mom

I choose not work for minimum wage. I worked my ass off through college and got a good job. O agree, raising minimum wage hurts economy.
Just lower the taxes and there will be more people working and it will be coffer to the economy. How complicated is that? Do the maths. I am with you -- I too dragged my ass to master economics then worked three jobs to support my family. I am glad my husband retired me from working.

G50AE

So, are you are willing to work for Minimum Wage and without benefits the rest of your life. Or is that you just want other people to do it?

Learn skills and become productive, raise your own "minimum wage". Does the thought of paying people what they are worth scare you? Here have a tissue. :cray:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgtjf