Pack-N-Go CCW Trip Planner

Red Hat

I ran across this on another site I'm on and thought this was very good!

Link Removed

Thats good thank you. Luke should save this. He is on top of things and may have it already.

I saw that from the USCCA link yesterday and thought it was pretty cool Stuart who runs that site is doing a great job too! I would like to possibly add that feature to our maps.

Last edited:
Doesn't this do pretty much the same thing as our Multi-State Permit Map? By selecting which state you have a permit in, you can see where your are allowed and not.

Doesn't this do pretty much the same thing as our Multi-State Permit Map? By selecting which state you have a permit in, you can see where your are allowed and not.

I agree. It's a nice site, but I didn't really find anything extra that this site doesn't have.

Wow, I've been a member of carryconcealed.net since November and never knew that this feature existed. I suppose that if I actually spent as much time there as I do here I would have known.

It looks like the reciprocity map is out of date when you click on FL and UT. Several states, including NC aren't included when they should be.

It looks like the reciprocity map is out of date when you click on FL and UT. Several states, including NC aren't included when they should be.

Just to be sure, you are referring to their map, not the one here on USA Carry, correct?

could some one break this down for me, It probably sounds like a dumb question but I could use some clarification. I was browsing the pack n go site and came across this statement: "Fully preempted open carry permitted on foot and in vehicles with a license; localities fully preempted."
Does this mean you can open carry, unless a local law preempts it?
Also, the with a license part, is that a specific gun license, or since it refers to in vehicles is it a drivers license?

Thanks

Thanks for posting this. I am going on a hog hunt in Tx. And didn't know about Ark. Tx. laws
My CCW is from Mo. and didn't want to afined any body in Ark. or Tx.

Yes, the USACARRY maps do give the same information. BUT, I do like the way the Pack-N-Go map breaks down the information by state... for example...

Your Pack-N-Go Trip Planner Results
Traveling from Texas, through New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana; with a Non-Residential Florida CCW Permit:

1. Texas (Your Starting State): This State DOES Honor Your CCW Permit.
2. New Mexico: This State DOES Honor Your CCW Permit.
3. Arizona: This State DOES Honor Your CCW Permit.
4. Colorado: This State DOES NOT Honor Your CCW Permit. Colorado IS an Open Carry State. Open carry permitted generally by state law, but lacks preemption or entails significant restrictions. See OpenCarry.org - A Right Unexercised is a Right Lost!.
5. Oklahoma: This State DOES Honor Your CCW Permit.
6. Arkansas: This State DOES Honor Your CCW Permit.
7. Louisiana (Your Ending State): This State DOES Honor Your CCW Permit.

(Link Removed)

So for my trip, I can CC in every state except Colorado. BUT, what's cool is that the Pack-N-Go map provides the additional information that although CO does not honor my CCW—CO IS an Open Carry state! So, I can simply Open Carry while in CO. That's cool! :)

You may want to keep in mind that carryconcealed.net hasn't been updated in a very long time from what I can tell.

You may want to keep in mind that carryconcealed.net hasn't been updated in a very long time from what I can tell.

It is seriously out of date and can get you a felony conviction if you depend on it to find out where you can carry.

Examples
WV now honors non resident VA permit. Carryconcealed says it is not.
NV no longer honors either FL or UT CCW. Carryconcealed says NV still honors those states

I have sent the site admin requestws to update. no reply-no updates either.

use at your own risk. The best place to get correct info is the state AG or state police sites.

Yep, its out of date. I wont bet my CCW on it, but, if they get it up to date, it would be a very helpful planner.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back