Pa carry/alcohol

As a conceal carry permit holder in Pennsylvania I know that I am within my rights to carry inside an establishment that serves alcohol. However, would I be breaking the law if I had a drink in the bar while carrying? Are there limits to BAC or is it completely banned? I'm not saying I want to go out and get drunk. I just like to drink a beer with dinner.

It is NOT illegal to have a few drinks while CCing but COMMON SENSE needs to override the laws. I WOULD NOT drink while CCing.

Against the law in EVERY sate.

In PA in my county it's not illegal to carry it just not advised as far as tinywilson88's county in not sure. I will admit I've stopped in a bar on my way home and had one beer while i was carrying granite I've never had to use my firearm and i really hope I'll never have to and that's all I had was 1 that's it after i was done I went home which was a couple hundred yards away from my house.

I just saw this thread and don't have time to read months of replys. First let me say Pa does NOT issue a CCW permit. They issue a License To Carry a Firearm (LTCF). There's no law in Pa regarding alcohol consumption while carrying. But I wouldn't want to go to court in even a justified shooting if I was in a bar drinking.

Having your weapon in a bar in PA is not a good idea. You cannot legally carry oc or cc in Pa in an establishment that gets helf of its profits from alcohol. Whether half is from alcohol is the question. Id leave it in the car.

Evidence? Reference?

This is made up out of whole cloth. PA has no restrictions regarding firearms in bars.

I just saw this thread and don't have time to read months of replys. First let me say Pa does NOT issue a CCW permit. They issue a License To Carry a Firearm (LTCF). There's no law in Pa regarding alcohol consumption while carrying. But I wouldn't want to go to court in even a justified shooting if I was in a bar drinking.

I wouldn't want to go to court if I was involved in a bar shooting, but it would be much better than going to the cemetery after a bar shooting!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back