+p ammo

Bigswiss

Will my 1911A1 9mm handle +p ammo

If you haven't found out yet: What is it, and who made it? The only 9x19mm pistol I know of where the manufacturer recommends against the use of +P is Walther.

It's amazing when people other than Ringo and Old Grunt post on these forums. I don't think those two understand that this is a firearms forum, because they seldom if ever post about firearms.
G: This is the General Firearm Discussion Forum. We post on here when we have an interest in what is posted. Looking for us?

G: I'm not trying to have a running gun battle with you but you need to realize that there are many forums on here, just as this one. I like the Politics and News Forum but do visit many of the other forums. I am a gun owner (several) and thoroughly enjoy the information to be garnered here. If you disagree with our comments that is your prerogative and feel free to comment on any you may take exception to. That is what makes things interesting.

G: Sorry old son, I'm not mad at you for anything. I have always been an advocate for the same things but I have always had a carry permit in order to remain within the current law.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back