Overnight kidnapping ends in deadly shooting

Red Hat

No one ever said a BG was smart. He puts the gun down to use his cell phone and the victim grabs the gun kills one, shoots the passenger and makes the driver stop the vehicle. He's one lucky guy that took charge of the situation.

Link Removed

PINELLAS COUNTY (Bay News 9) -- An overnight kidnapping in Pinellas County ending with one of the kidnappers being shot to death.

According to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, a man was kidnapped at gunpoint by three men at the Aday Motel on Bayview Boulevard in Oldsmar.

Officials said the men forced their victim into a car and sped off. While in the back seat of the car, the kidnapping victim managed to grab the gun while a man put it down to use his cell phone.

The victim shot the man in the backseat, killing him and then shot the front seat passenger. Then he ordered the driver to stop the car. The driver pulled the car into a McDonald's parking lot on Tampa Road.

The kidnapping victim was not injured. The other shooting victim was transported to an area hospital.

Authorities are investigating the incident and have only said that stolen coins may be involved in the kidnapping.

Oh man nothing better then reading a story about a IDIOT BG who gets shot with his own weapon. Another one for the good guys!! WHoooo Hoooo!!

I bet the driver almost had a heart attack when the guy got control of the situation!

I am supprised the BG did not hand him the gun to hold while he made the phone call.

I read about this last night on the local news! Props to the victim for see an opportunity and taking advantage. In a gun fight doesn't matter how you won just matters that you won.

I am supprised the BG did not hand him the gun to hold while he made the phone call.

I'm not. Now why would he do that? Seriously though, it was the victim's situational awareness coupled with the BG's inattention to what was going on around him that resulted in this outcome.

I'm not. Now why would he do that? Seriously though, it was the victim's situational awareness coupled with the BG's inattention to what was going on around him that resulted in this outcome.

what ever it was, I am just happy it turned out the way it did. Another one for the good guys!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back