Our next president!

BeauRyker

Link Removed :biggrin:

smudley

I hear that he'a a Bilderberg puppet and that makes him a closet progressive jus' like 'ol George W.

Link Removed

A quote from Wikipedia:
"The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of approximately 120 to 140 guests from North America and Western Europe, most of whom are people of influence.[1] About one-third are from government and politics, and two-thirds from finance, industry, labour, education and communications. Meetings are closed to the public and often feature future political leaders shortly before they become household names"

You also have to realize, he wasn't all that conservative as a Governor.
Although he did tick off BHO a couple of times.
He was also in favor of that super highway that was suppose to link Mexico, USA and Canada and begin the North American Union.

If I'm wrong, I apologize.
But remember what happened over 2 1/2 years ago?

Barack Hussein Obama was a zero, a nobody but he looked good, he smelled good and he said the right words to say and the majority voted him in.

Now Gov. Perry pops up looking good, smelling good and saying all the right words to say.

Don't take my word for it.
If you like him...CHECK HIM OUT FOR YOURSELVES!
Vet him like he's never be vetted before. Not just for my sake or yours but for your friends and family and our nation. VET ALL THE CANDIDATES!

If we get another closet progressive in the White House our country may not make it through.

cmhbob

Sig fault.
I'm not impressed with anyone the GOP or Libertarian Party has to offer right now.

To bring about any significant change, we need a Clancy-esque change in government.

CharlieK

Perry appointed a dumb-ass former judge as Chancellor of the University of North Texas, in Denton. The dumb-ass moved the UNT Administrative Offices out of Denton to Dallas, causing the best president that UNT had ever had to resign. Perry will never get anywhere with his campaign.

BeauRyker

Perry appointed a dumb-ass former judge as Chancellor of the University of North Texas, in Denton. The dumb-ass moved the UNT Administrative Offices out of Denton to Dallas, causing the best president that UNT had ever had to resign. Perry will never get anywhere with his campaign.

Well, there's 25 million people in Texas. That's alot of people to make happy.

CharlieK

I'm not interested in arguing numbers; I'm just saying that, IMHO, Perry doesn't stand a chance of getting the GOP nomination with decisions like that, and others, which will come out during any debates.

walt629

Okay, so that's at least 2 votes for Ron Paul. I undestand he says the things that Libritarians want to hear, but does anyone actually think that any of what he says could actually happen? Ha his followers actually stopped tothink what this country would really be like if all that Dr. Paul stands for were implemented tomorrow? This Nation would come to a screeching halt and the rest of the world would fall apart around us.

Besides, he looks infirm. His tremmors are worse and he looks like he's going to collaps any minute. Unfortunately looks DO count in todays political environment.

Understand, I am ALL in favor of smaller gubment and more power to the states but the rest of his jargon is pie in the sky.

saintjerome

absolutely positively disagree

The country would not come to a halt. That's ridiculous. Do you really know Ron Paul and what he is about? Go to his website and see. Personal Liberty and real National security.
.. www.ronpaul2012.com

BigSlick

Okay, so that's at least 2 votes for Ron Paul. I undestand he says the things that Libritarians want to hear, but does anyone actually think that any of what he says could actually happen? Ha his followers actually stopped tothink what this country would really be like if all that Dr. Paul stands for were implemented tomorrow? This Nation would come to a screeching halt and the rest of the world would fall apart around us.

Besides, he looks infirm. His tremmors are worse and he looks like he's going to collaps any minute. Unfortunately looks DO count in todays political environment.

Understand, I am ALL in favor of smaller gubment and more power to the states but the rest of his jargon is pie in the sky.

So you think the country is heading in the right direction now? Our Constitutional rights are under daily attack and the manufacturing sector has been neutered by trade agreements like NAFTA and GAT. Our manufacturing industry along with other things (the previously mentioned Constitution which guaranteed those rights) was in part what made this country great. The bankers and the Federal Reserve have all but taken over our finances and now anyone who pays with cash is now suspect.

Yes, Ron Paul is old but so was Ronald Reagan. Ron Paul believes in this republic and has been a Constitutional supporter through out his career something I can't say for the rest of the politicians. They are bought and paid for. Paul will do everything he can to right the wrongs and get this country back on the right path. That much I am certain.

Most if not all of our problems have resulted from the political leaders in Washington not following the Constitution, finding clever ways to subvert it then turn around and blame it as the root of all evil. let's not forget about that "our Constitution is outdated comment". Is the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness outdated? That's just BS.

As I recall it read "We the People" of the United States, not "We the politicians/Bankers/NATO/CFR".

Oldgrunt

MoveOn.org must be afraid of Perry. He announced his candidacy Saturday and yesterday they had already started smearing him. The Liberals are wetting their pants between him and Romney.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlrsk8r