Our money talks

38chiefJudge

How do you organize or is there an organized fight to tells the anti gun policy companies we disagree. How do you be a "community organizer" to protest their policy or get a actual effective letter writing campaign going, or organize a boycott so they get the message? We vote with our money when we shop at these stores. IE I read home depots policy here, if it's true I should send a letter and cancel my business account and spend my money elsewhere.

I find the front side of the No guns=No money cards but where can i find the back side. At one point 2 years ago i believe there was a link some place on usacarry for free pdf printable cards. Any help?

I cannot give anyone a no-guns = no-money card because I would have to disarm to enter the premises to give it to them.

...if I paid mind to such signage to begin with, that is...

Nothing has ever stopped me from violating a no-gun sign. It's a prosecutorial tool and as such only takes affect AFTER the fact, it cannot prevent violation. I have violated these signs and laws many, many times and have not once given an owner cause to believe I was a threat to them. All such laws are invalid and to be ignored. Anyone attempting to "enforce" such laws are to be killed on site.

I cannot give anyone a no-guns = no-money card because I would have to disarm to enter the premises to give it to them.

...if I paid mind to such signage to begin with, that is...

Nothing has ever stopped me from violating a no-gun sign. It's a prosecutorial tool and as such only takes affect AFTER the fact, it cannot prevent violation. I have violated these signs and laws many, many times and have not once given an owner cause to believe I was a threat to them. All such laws are invalid and to be ignored. Anyone attempting to "enforce" such laws are to be killed on site.

c554db84f886b71e099ba4bbfafd0412.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Firearms Coalition has some nice cards they will send you for a donation of $10.00 that will get you 100 cards. There web site is FirearmsCoalition.org. They also send out a good news letter

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back