our major cities are in trouble

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Link Removed

Chicago to replace cops with private security guards....

Capital News 9 | 24 Hour Local News | TOP STORIES | Schenectady mayor considers options, martial law over police woes

Schenectady mayor considers options, martial law over police woes

Thease are just two examples of what is lurking on the horizon. We also have the Army "deployoying" MP's afetr a shooting in Alabama and a few other ugly examples of the constition getting shredded.

HK4U

I used tho think that we were moving toward a dictator state one step at a time. It now seems it is no longer step by step but rather we are on a run away locomotive heading head long for the abyss.

rockwerks

That is exactly why only morons live in big cities.:biggrin: LOL Ill stick to my living in the boonies, thank you very much!:pleasantry:

Scarecrow

I used tho think that we were moving toward a dictator state one step at a time. It now seems it is no longer step by step but rather we are on a run away locomotive heading head long for the abyss.

that's the same thing I am seeing... more people need to start standing up and save this country while we still can.

USMC268

I'm one of the morons living in Chicago currently. I'm just waiting to finish school before I leave and head west.
Some of the things going on here are just unbelievable. Worst two things to happen here are the handgun ban and the potential for hosting the olympics. The city has the highest crime rate nation wide, the roads are in terrible condition, sales tax is 10.5% if I remember correctly, and everything is outsourced to save money. Throw in 7 months of cold weather and it's a miserable place to live.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryss