Oregon Gun Confiscation On Facebook

Hackeagle01

Has anyone heard or know if there is a law proposed for the confiscation of guns in Oregon. There was a "Breaking News" story on Facebook stating that it has started in Oregon.
I am thinking that anything posted as "Breaking News" on Facebook is fake news.
I have attached the link to the story...
Link Removed

Thanks!

If you read the article, then you would have seen the reference to SB 719. Senate Bill 719 exists and has passed the Senate and House. It has not yet been signed into law, but it's going to be.

Your question about "Breaking News" on Facebook being fake news is really your own fault. Don't subscribe to such questionalble sources! SB 719 has been publicly discussed over the past months, including by the NRA (which did nothing to stop this), Link Removed, and The Oregonian.

It's official, SB 719 has bee signed into law. The NRA is awaiting your donations for paying their executive salaries and doing exactly nothing.

Yeah. I'm not holding my breath waiting on the NRA or blue states to do the right thing. Reason #8,156 why we will never move to Oregon. Or any other blue state. Reason #1 why I stopped giving any of our money to the NRA.

If they do pass national reciprocity then these Euro states will just do gun checkpoints on their highways, pull over all cars with out of state plates, and then they'll just hire more deputy AG's to prosecute us. If they won't go along with immigration law then what makes our Congress think they'll tow the line on their prized 2A right violations?

The Place To Be

Yeah. I'm not holding my breath waiting on the NRA or blue states to do the right thing. Reason #8,156 why we will never move to Oregon. Or any other blue state. Reason #1 why I stopped giving any of our money to the NRA.

If they do pass national reciprocity then these Euro states will just do gun checkpoints on their highways, pull over all cars with out of state plates, and then they'll just hire more deputy AG's to prosecute us. If they won't go along with immigration law then what makes our Congress think they'll tow the line on their prized 2A right violations?

The Place To Be

NYC already violates Federal Gun Laws.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back