Oregon California Oregon travel

scarlino

It is really ridiculous that I have to unload lock up and stow the key in my pocket while having my mags and ammo in a different area of the vehicle just to access the Oregon coast most efficiently from where I live in Southern Oregon. I have to travel a small section of highway 199 in California before returning to my home state. I was in Northern California on a business trip a month ago and Modesto has a tv channel where they list off all of the murders and violent crimes in the last month. It went for hours the sad part is that most of them could have been stopped by law abiding armed citizens.

It is really ridiculous that I have to unload lock up and stow the key in my pocket while having my mags and ammo in a different area of the vehicle just to access the Oregon coast most efficiently from where I live in Southern Oregon. I have to travel a small section of highway 199 in California before returning to my home state.

Especially since there is no requirement in California to store the magazines or ammo in a separate part of the vehicle in California!

There is no law requiring you to lock up the ammo seperately in the car. The law does (with few exceptions) require you to lock up the handgun, but NOT in the glovebox. But dont worry about crime. In parts of California when seconds count the police are only an hour away. And I used to live in Stockton which is about 45 minutes north of Modesto. I miss Stockton like I miss a root canal. In some counties it is easier to get mercy from the IRS than get a CCW.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back