Opinion...Karh PM9

JWS

Looking at buying this as a concealed carry. I have never carried a weapon concealed that did not have a manual safety. Been carring a Taurus PT40. Any thoughts or information on the Kahr would be great.

I have the PM9 and the PM45. Likes em both! I used teh PM45 for a 4 day defensive handgun course at front sight with no problems and it did not beat me up. Yet the PM9 is a pleasure to handle and shoot. It conceals like a dream; is accurate; reliable; It satisfies me.

The lack of a manual safety is not a problem - it is an asset. The trigger pull is sufficient for safety and the trigger pull is smooth.

If I had a reservation - I would surely tell you - but I do not. It has never hiccupped.

I hope this helps. Go to the gun place and handle one. Go shoot one if you have the opportunity.

Bought one yesterday, going to the range today. Have you found any ammo that this gun like or dislikes

My PM9 will fire anything I put through it. That's one reason it's my everyday carry firearm. vegasgun describes the PM9 perfectely.
Yet the PM9 is a pleasure to handle and shoot. It conceals like a dream; is accurate; reliable; It satisfies me.

I'm still looking for a PM45. They are hard to find around here.

I recently purchased a PM40. I've run about 50 rounds through it so far. It's quite a handful. Conceals really well.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back