Open carry vs concealed carry

ralphers529

I haven't looked into it yet, but I'm assuming that since the State of Maryland makes it difficult to get a concealed carry permit that an Open Carry permit would be out of the question. Does anyone know what somebody has to do in Maryland to get either carry permit?

I haven't looked into it yet, but I'm assuming that since the State of Maryland makes it difficult to get a concealed carry permit that an Open Carry permit would be out of the question. Does anyone know what somebody has to do in Maryland to get either carry permit?

Your location???

For all new people, we don't need your exact address. At least post what state you are in so we know how to answer your question. Most gun questions are VERY state specific.

Your location???

For all new people, we don't need your exact address. At least post what state you are in so we know how to answer your question. Most gun questions are VERY state specific.

State of Maryland?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

State of Maryland?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Thanks, I know that he may be asking about Maryland. But is he actually in Maryland, or traveling to? Again, it may affect his ability to get a permit. Plus it was a general statement to all new posters that their question will be best answered by people in their area.
Permit for OC? Ugh face palm.

I asked a State police Corporal- he said don't bother applying- save the $20. They have one dude that processes the apps and when he sends to Annapolis to get info, it takes weeks. Then you have a snowballs chance of getting it. Probabaly the fastest way to get a permit is to join a police department...

I think it only applies to security guards on duty, and doubt it would be valid in any other state.
Link Removed

Idaho is open carry heaven. If you can't change the laws where you live, move here.
Tony
Idaho Carry, Open & Concealed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back