Open carry meeting 3-26-09 6P.M. Dayton, Ohio

DEFCON1

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this forum, although I have enjoyed this site for some time now.

I am writing to let everyone on this forum know that there will be an open carry meeting in Dayton Ohio on 3-26 at 6 P.M. The house is located at 1235 N. Main st in Dayton. There is ample parking behind the building.

Food and soft drinks are allowed, but it is bring your own for now.

We are a newly formed group dedicated to informing the general public and law enforcement about the right of the people to openly carry arms.

Topics of discussion are mainly open carry, and what we can do to increase awareness of it's legality. We also do discuss some concealed carry issues, as well as the laws of ohio and general gun topics.

This will be a working meeting. Other meetings are being planned as simply social outings and gatherings. As interest grows we would like to move meetings around to other regional cities in Ohio.

Everyone is welcome to attend, and we would like to hear your ideas for community outreach and opportunities for growing our membership.

We would also like to extend a special invite to any pro 2A attorney that would like to work with us in an advisory role.

Thank you, and we hope to see you there.
DEFCON1

would love to attend but I will be working thursday evening at my store. I'm sure you have a lot of topics to discuss, and I would love to add my input, but I suppose it will have to wait for another time/meeting. Let us know how it goes if you don't mind

Mark in Cincinnati

would love to attend but I will be working thursday evening at my store. I'm sure you have a lot of topics to discuss, and I would love to add my input, but I suppose it will have to wait for another time/meeting. Let us know how it goes if you don't mind

Mark in Cincinnati

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back