Open Carry Legal in New Hampshire?

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
  • Dave Ridley accosted by three police for doing something legal. Dave's politeness is only surpassed by Russell's outrage.
    See Dave's latest adventure at http://www.ridleyreport.com
  • ---
  • Link Removed

I understand local law enforcement's concern but unfortunatly in my opinion, LE seems to have the attitude that the general public is scum.

Having been a reserve deputy I can honestly say that the elitist attitude is definately present among my peers. However, not all LEO's have that attitude. It seems to me that he was stopped because the LEO that came upon him was not aware that OC was legal. I think a lot of folks are unaware of the laws in their own states when it pertains to OC. It is legal to OC here in AL but you don't see anybody doing it. I think it is not socially acceptable in many places. Most folks are used to seeing a badge and a pair of cuffs on that belt when they see someone OCing in plain clothes. I have lived in AL for ten years now and have never seen a non LEO OCing.

Last edited:
Personally I would have invited to my farm for some practical and tactical pistol intstruciiong. "Hey I'm available on Saturday's if you wanna learn how to defensively engage with your sidearm" IT"S FREE TOO !!!

Personally I would have invited to my farm for some practical and tactical pistol intstruciiong. "Hey I'm available on Saturday's if you wanna learn how to defensively engage with your sidearm" IT"S FREE TOO !!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back