Open carry in Ms.

Gene Curry

Have a High Standard 9 shot 22cal. revolver,but would not want to have it confiscated from me by some law authority who does not go by the constitutional open carry in this state of Ms.My father passed it on to me when he passed away from pancreatic cancer.Keepsake.

Thanks,I like the element of surprise.

Ah, yes, the element of surprise. A tactic which has no deterrent value but is used to enhance the effectiveness of an attack. Since the element of surprise has no deterrent value, the person relying upon their element of surprise must actually initiate an attack against someone in order to utilize it. And the reason the person relying upon the element of surprise must initiate an attack is because they have already been attacked first and are now at the disadvantage because the criminal has already used their own element of surprise in order to place the victim at that position of disadvantage. Then it becomes a basically a wild west gunfight where the defender is hoping they can draw their firearm with enough speed and "surprise" to overcome the criminal's possible defense against their counter attack.

I open carry for the tactical advantage and recommend it.

And the positive encounters with John and Jane Public that the presence of the gun sometimes initiates.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back