Open carry in Montana?

mrm

Hey guys whats up? just quick question but the law in Montana says no concealed anywhere they serve alchohol for consumption (which is every resturant including pizza hut) my question is is what does it say about open carry in these places.

Hey guys whats up? just quick question but the law in Montana says no concealed anywhere they serve alchohol for consumption (which is every resturant including pizza hut) my question is is what does it say about open carry in these places.

MT law says you cant CONCEAL in a room or area of a building that's purpose it to sale, dispense AND consume alcholic beverages. That being said any restaraunt that has a bar seperated from the dining room (most do seperate them) it is legal to conceal with license in the dining area because the drinks are dipensed in a different "room".

No law in MT prohibits Open carry of firearms but allows bussinesses to ask you to leave. I am planing a trip to MT this summer and been studing up on them. If your afraid somone one might ask you to leave Chille's or Outback type restaraunts just conceal and make sure its not a sloppy conceal and you should have no issues. I have also heard that Missoula has banned open carry but have not seen the black and white on that.

Ohh yeah and no carring on the trains.

MT law says you cant CONCEAL in a room or area of a building that's purpose it to sale, dispense AND consume alcholic beverages. That being said any restaraunt that has a bar seperated from the dining room (most do seperate them) it is legal to conceal with license in the dining area because the drinks are dipensed in a different "room".

No law in MT prohibits Open carry of firearms but allows bussinesses to ask you to leave. I am planing a trip to MT this summer and been studing up on them. If your afraid somone one might ask you to leave Chille's or Outback type restaraunts just conceal and make sure its not a sloppy conceal and you should have no issues. I have also heard that Missoula has banned open carry but have not seen the black and white on that.

Ohh yeah and no carring on the trains.

Yes but now you can at least travel on the train with it like a plane. So do you think they would split hairs on the wording or would you have to fight that in court

Not sure, I don't plan on traveling by train but if you carry all your luggage then I would say just like on the plane you can't carry your weapon in your carry on. Remember I am not a lawyer just another legally armed citizen trying to figure out the laws

Wait a minute. I know this is off-topic, but... they serve alcohol at Pizza Hut? I think I just fell in love with Montana.

Wait a minute. I know this is off-topic, but... they serve alcohol at Pizza Hut? I think I just fell in love with Montana.

Yes you might love MT pizza hut but remember they have 3 months of summer/spring/fall type weather and 9 months of winter. hince why I am planning a trip this SUMMER. j/k you Montanians my mom and little sis is there.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back