Open carry disaster in texas

Jones0430

A man open carrying a rifle opened fire in an Austin hotel, killing one.

Link Removed

Hum. Open carry of a long gun as opposed to open carry of a handgun is (My view only) different. As the guy with an AR in an airport. Is it legal vs. is it smart. Do I have a right to carry my Mini-14/AR-15/M1 and or a shotgun into the Safeway market? Now as to open carry in MY state, Arizona heck in any store we see Glocks, 1911's, very few wheel guns and even a long knife at times and I have never been questioned as to the right to carry other than hey, is that the new Gen 4 Model. Is this in line with the post or is the thread FYI?

Does this mean anyone who was shot by a thug concealing a gun, is a concealed carry disaster?

Or is Jones0430 just short for mother Jones?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Kinda sounds like a veiled threat...

Just sayin....

I'll take it that there was some humor in that response since being ready in the event of a disaster is common sense.
Having house insurance in case of a fire...a threat? :blink:
Having car insurance in case of a crash...a threat? :confused:
Having health insurance in case of an illness...a threat? :wacko:
Having a CHL in case of deadly violence against me or my loved ones...a threat? :confused:
I guess with enough imagination anyone can take anything that anyone says and turn it into something else.

I'll take it that there was some humor in that response since being ready in the event of a disaster is common sense.
Having house insurance in case of a fire...a threat? :blink:
Having car insurance in case of a crash...a threat? :confused:
Having health insurance in case of an illness...a threat? :wacko:
Having a CHL in case of deadly violence against me or my loved ones...a threat? :confused:
I guess with enough imagination anyone can take anything that anyone says and turn it into something else.

Yeah. I'm sorry about that. I just re-read it and it didn't come off as sarcastically funny as I'd hoped!
Sorry about that!

This is not an "Open Carry Disaster".

The man was not innocently carrying the rifle down the street and coincidently walk into the hotel and shoot the victim. He carried the rifle with intent to harm a specific individual.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back