OOPS Caught in the act! Part II

surprised?

this is on WND also along with a lot of other info both timely and disturbing :nono:

Not saying that I want Obama to win, but whoever is bringing this is obviously desperate to depose of him by any means necessary, even if it is on a technicality. I don't see anyone questioning McCain's citizenship status, despite the fact that he was born in Panama. Go ahead, check it out.

Not saying that I want Obama to win, but whoever is bringing this is obviously desperate to depose of him by any means necessary, even if it is on a technicality. I don't see anyone questioning McCain's citizenship status, despite the fact that he was born in Panama. Go ahead, check it out.

The man was born on a U.S. military base, which is considered to be U.S. soil, and both of his parents were U.S. citizens. Neither of his parents denounced their U.S. citizeship.

If the tables were turned, I'd be saying the same thing.

gf

The man was born on a U.S. military base, which is considered to be U.S. soil, and both of his parents were U.S. citizens. Neither of his parents denounced their U.S. citizeship.

If the tables were turned, I'd be saying the same thing.

gf

Technically, you're right, but because it is located outside U.S. borders, and the constitution requires presidential candidates to be "natural born citizens" I'm sure that if someone was desperate enough, they could argue that he is not a "natural born citizen." Not saying they would win, but it could certainly be argued.

Actually...

Technically, you're right, but because it is located outside U.S. borders, and the constitution requires presidential candidates to be "natural born citizens" I'm sure that if someone was desperate enough, they could argue that he is not a "natural born citizen." Not saying they would win, but it could certainly be argued.

It was brought up very early in the campaigns, by guess who... No not the republicans.

Being born on a military base is considered a "Natural Born Citizen" because a U.S. Military Base is considered the United States.

McCain's status was determined as part of the US Supreme Court decision regarding either Barry Goldwater, or A. Stevenson (I don't remember which). The man was born in the Territory of Arizona, not a US state and the court ruled that the child of US citizens born in a US territory or miliary installation on foriegn soil, is a natural born citizen.

One might question the Indonesian school records showing Barak listed as an Indonesian citizen.

If a child is born in a country, let's say "Kenya" and has only one parent that's an American citizen, does this make him a "natural born citizen"???? :confused:

gf

If a child is born in a country, let's say "Kenya" and has only one parent that's an American citizen, does this make him a "natural born citizen"???? :confused:

gf

It would be nice if the Constitution would have clearly defined the term "natural born citizen" so that none of this would be necessary. Anyway, he was born in Hawaii, so I'm not sure why his citizenship status is in dispute.

It would be nice if the Constitution would have clearly defined the term "natural born citizen" so that none of this would be necessary. Anyway, he was born in Hawaii, so I'm not sure why his citizenship status is in dispute.

How sure are you that he was born in Hawaii?

gf

How sure are you that he was born in Hawaii?

gf

Agreed, how sure R U. His brother brother was born in Kenya (same mother???), his dad stayed in Kenya, His mom married his dad in Kenya, Her visa puts her in Kenya during the time of his birth, so how is it he was supposedly born in Hawaii? N this is the stuff that has totally puzzled me for a very long time...:help:

Then I guess you were born someplace else... N that is no joke.

Well, as I said in an earlier post, questioning his place of birth seems to me to be an act of desperation by someone who will do anything they possibly can to keep him out of the White House. Yet another in a long line of wacky rumors being circulated about the presidential candidates (because until it is proven otherwise, it's just that, a rumor).

By the way, other than this video, how sure are you that he was born in Hawaii? Where's your evidence?

Well, as I said in an earlier post, questioning his place of birth seems to me to be an act of desperation by someone who will do anything they possibly can to keep him out of the White House. Yet another in a long line of wacky rumors being circulated about the presidential candidates (because until it is proven otherwise, it's just that, a rumor).

By the way, other than this video, how sure are you that he was born in Hawaii? Where's your evidence?

No it's called Constitutional Law and wanting it to be followed and upheld. Every president since the very first has been required to provide valid proof of U.S. birth including Bill Clinton, the one Barrack Hussein O provided has proved to be a xerox of something with issues. To get another one all you have to do is apply to the state, just what is so difficult about that so why should Hussein be any different?

No it's called Constitutional Law and wanting it to be followed and upheld. Every president since the very first has been required to provide valid proof of U.S. birth including Bill Clinton, the one Barrack Hussein O provided has proved to be a xerox of something with issues. To get another one all you have to do is apply to the state, just what is so difficult about that so why should Hussein be any different?

Very difficult to produce something that doesn't exist.

gf

Very difficult to produce something that doesn't exist.

gf

recieved this from Link Removed today...
News Max said:
Claim No. 10: Obama was born outside the United States and is ineligible for the presidency.

The Obama Web site dismisses the claim that the candidate was born anywhere but in the United States as “completely false” and “groundless.”

As proof, the Obama’s campaign has produced a “certificate of live birth” from Hawaii indicating that Barack Hussein Obama II was born Aug. 4, 1961. Critics, however say the document could have easily been forged and is not a substitute for a certified birth certificate.

No reporter has been allowed to see the original certificate of live birth or its certificate number, which is blacked out on copies of it on the Obama site.

Skeptics note that Obama’s “Father’s Race” is identified on this document as “African,” a geographic and modern politically correct term rather than a 1961 racial designation. The standard term used on American birth certificates until the U.S. Census changed it in 1980 would have been “Negro.”

Former deputy attorney general of Pennsylvania, Philip J. Berg, a Democrat with mixed credibility (he has supported conspiracy theories involving 9/11), has filed a lawsuit to force Obama to produce a certified copy of his birth certificate. According to Berg, Obama’s paternal grandmother has said she was present at his birth in Kenya, after which his mother promptly returned with her baby to the United States.

If that is true, Obama could be constitutionally ineligible to be president.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back