OOPS Caught in the act! Part II

please God let it be so!!!!!!

Take a close look at the birth certificate

It amazes me the word African appears (it is far too PC for 1961)
It should have been verbage that was used during 1961.
It is amazing that the media has not caught this glaring error

I wonder why "twolette" or whatever his username is hasn't chimed in yet?? Surely he must have something to say:pleasantry:

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to chime in. I'm sure ya'll missed me. I just wanted to say as one fellow usa carry member to another i enjoy our discussions. I haven't done any research on the birth certificate but if they can prove he's not an american he should be aced from the ticket if they can then oh well. Hawaii is along way away just like alaska though.

It amazes me the word African appears (it is far too PC for 1961)
It should have been verbage that was used during 1961.
It is amazing that the media has not caught this glaring error

Add to the fact he just happens to be in Hawaii to visit his poor sick Grandma.... what a golden opportunity to really doctor up his doccuments...

i doubt hes doing that. I would say he is physically drained. I can't imagine traveling as much as those politicians do. It would really start to wear on your body i would say.

Add to the fact he just happens to be in Hawaii to visit his poor sick Grandma.... what a golden opportunity to really doctor up his doccuments...

Or a an opportunity to announce that he'll be withdrawing from the race to take care of "Dear old Grandma". :wink:

gf

recieved this from Link Removed today...

It was a "Certification" of live birth, not a "Certificate" of live birth that they stopped issuing around 10 years ago. The "certificate" had info like the hospital where born, signature of the doctor that delivered the baby, etc. The current "certification" of birth has much less informaton.

gf

Check this out!

Obama Produces Birth Certificate

CNN Atlanta, GA
Tim Donovan - Staff Writer

In a surprising turn of events Illinois Senator Barack Obama produced the "vault copy" of his birth record. Obama said in a brief statement that he retrieved the record while visiting his ailing grandmother in Honolulu, HI. Upon examination of the document, members of the media as well as court officials were surprised by this new development. If the production of the document wasn't surprising enough, a huge bombshell was dropped when Associated Press news correspondent, David Bertram noticed that Obama's gender on the birth record was listed as "Female". Many were shocked by this new development. Obama stated that he will be holding a press conference at 8pm Eastern Daylight Time.

I'm interested to hear what he has to say.

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back