One Of My Son's Just Came By and Was Bad Pissed Off!

Have you seen any 223 on the shelf lately? Without ammo it is just a big club.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I cant even get .22 for the last two weeks. I was told by the china mart cleark that there ammo orders are being rejected.

My oldest son was able to get a Bushmaster AR for $1008.00 at a Wal Mart in a neighboring town this morning. I have just gotten back from going and meeting him to bring it back to town for him as he is forbidden by law to put it in the commercial vehicle he drives while he is working. The clerk at the gun counter in the store told me to stand and hold it while the paperwork was being done so someone else would not pick it up and try to buy it. The clerk also stated that it would be the last AR they would be able to get as Wal Mart is now blocking all orders for ARs to restock. Any that come in will have already have to have been ordered. The store manager had to come complete some of the paperwork and told my son that he would have no problem making a profit on the AR if he so desired, but my son stated that he had bought it to keep it.
Several people came by and wanted one as well while we were there, but got disappointed! Three guys tried to buy the one my son got out in the parking lot, but he wasn't selling. I'd say if you want an AR that you had better get on it and get it.

What were the Windham ARs going for? They are the other brand sold by wally world. It could have been one of those.

Walmart also sells the DPMS Sportical for the price of ~$595. Perhaps that could have been the AR in question?

My oldest son was able to get a Bushmaster AR for $1008.00 at a Wal Mart in a neighboring town this morning. I have just gotten back from going and meeting him to bring it back to town for him as he is forbidden by law to put it in the commercial vehicle he drives while he is working. The clerk at the gun counter in the store told me to stand and hold it while the paperwork was being done so someone else would not pick it up and try to buy it. The clerk also stated that it would be the last AR they would be able to get as Wal Mart is now blocking all orders for ARs to restock. Any that come in will have already have to have been ordered. The store manager had to come complete some of the paperwork and told my son that he would have no problem making a profit on the AR if he so desired, but my son stated that he had bought it to keep it.
Several people came by and wanted one as well while we were there, but got disappointed! Three guys tried to buy the one my son got out in the parking lot, but he wasn't selling. I'd say if you want an AR that you had better get on it and get it.

I call BS unless he got an air soft toy. Wally World doesn't sale bushmaster :rolleyes:

I have seen bushmasters and windham arms in wally world in Utah.

Ive only seen sig and colt at Wally World. Walmart.com doesn't list any Bushies either.

Still call BS

I also find it odd that so many outrageous situations occur with this thread like dealers selling out I the parking lot when one can get more money via online auctions and in the dealers store. Then dealers following someone into a restaurant and demand to see the AR :rolleyes:

You can call it BS if you want to, but there's a Bushmaster AR laying on the living room couch right now with a Walmart reciept taped to the box. The sales clerk told us that he was surprised when a Bushmaster was delivered this morning off of the UPS truck - that's how WalMarts firearms are delivered in our neck of the woods. This one didn't come into the WalMart in our town - it was 25 miles away. Your WalMart might not sale Bushmasters, but the ones in our area do! :shout: There are also big indoor/outdoor flea markets right across the road from two of the three area WalMarts as well. I suspect that is why the dealers are hanging out outside of the Walmarts trying to pick up whatever thay can at this time, or sending someone in to try to buy for them. From the looks of the three this morning, I'd have to say that they have never heard of the Internet as well.
I also had to go pick up a new pair of eye glasses this afternoon at Walmart in our town and walked through the Sporting Goods section. One clerk had just brought out a cart load of long guns, and was repeatedly asked if any of them were ARs. She said no, and she wouldn't have any until possibly Monday, and if none came in then, they would not be recieving any more.

Last edited:
Hard for me to belief anyone would sell a COLT AR 15 for a sum of $595, making everything else said very very hard to belief as well, or did you not know what a colt sells for or just trying to stir a pot.

I've got a Colt that i bought for 500.00(of course that was probably 20 years ago). What i don't understand is all the people buying AR'S now. Why did you not already have one considering the political situation after the last election.

Straw purchasing is illegal.
LOL -You know that, and I know that, but some people either don't know that or they do know it and just don't give a damn and choose to ignore the law!
I guess they are in the same group that the woman who was arrested in Richmond, KY yesterday is in - she had been to 11 doctor's and 2 optomistrists yesterday to get pain medication, and she apparently got prescriptions from all 13! The news referred to her action as "doctor shopping", and that's illegal too, but it didn't stop her from trying to get by with it! I've heard it said that nothing is illegal, until you get caught!

Hard for me to belief anyone would sell a COLT AR 15 for a sum of $595, making everything else said very very hard to belief as well, or did you not know what a colt sells for or just trying to stir a pot.

The number $595 doesn't show up anywhere in the OP. Where's you get it?

walt if you look you will see the post was edited after I called the 595 as wrong and changed to 895 but a colt sells for much more than that as well I still call bs on this post

The Walmart here sells the Sig Sauer M400 in to models as well as a Colt and Windham AR. All are 5.56/223.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back