One more on his way.....

KimberPB

One of my best friends has been very interested in getting a pistol and carry permit for the past year or so. A few weeks back I ran into a great deal on a CDP so I sold him my Ultra Carry II at a great price. Well, he called me today asking about the carry class. I made a few calls and he's signed up for a class on March 14th. The class we are doing also has a 200 round defensive shooting training so I signed up also. He seems pumped and I'm happy for him. It's nice knowing he'll be able to defend himself.

Plus I'm always looking for an excuse to do some more trainning! :biggrin: :biggrin:

That’s cool! I just had lunch with a friend of mine on Monday and we started talking about guns. She has been afraid of then to this point but ask me if I would in her words go gun shopping. So maybe we can get other one here too.

Last edited:
That's great! Also great for You taking the course. The more training the better! I'm going to sign up the Wife and Oldest Rugrat soon for Basic for starters.
Good luck!

KimberPB and RB I am glad to here you are helping to arm America one convert at a time. Keep up the good work.

That’s cool! I just had lunch with a friend of mine on Monday and we started talking about guns. She has been afraid of then to this point but ask me if I would in her words go gun shopping. So maybe we can get other one here too.

Make sure you teach her proper :pleasantry: GUN :pleasantry: handling. Don't want to have an accidental discharge. LOL I just couldn't resist! :biggrin: :sarcastic: :biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back