Once Again, They Were Wrong!

douglasd

Another CCW article from the Lansing State Journal on Jan. 7th. Interesting.

Link Removed

{Quote:"I think the general consensus out there from law enforcement is that things were not as bad as we expected," said Woodhaven Police Chief Michael Martin, cochair of the legislative committee for the Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police. "There are problems with gun violence. But ... I think we can breathe a sigh of relief that what we anticipated didn't happen." end Quote}

Govt officials are so convinced that we the people are not capable of looking out for ourselves and thus need them (govt officials) to babysit us..glad to see that they are admitting that the doomsday effect of guns out in the "law biding" publics hands did not play out as they had thought it would.

Good article, pointing out what a lot of us already know. Now if we could only see it on the front page of, say, USA Today. That would be really nice.

Now if we can only get some help fixing the laws here in the "People's Republic of Hawaii" :mad: We have cases of tourists being attacked, folks being robbed at gunpoint, and even one of President Bush's aides was a victim. (Link Removed) I wonder how things would have turned out if this guy was armed.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back