Omaha, NE

Krohbar

I will try to keep a good record of businesses here in Omaha that do not allow CCWs.

Nebraska Furniture Mart
No Frills Super Markets
Ricks Cafe Boatyard

Partial listing of HUTA (head up the...) locations:

AAA Nebraska
Accurate Communications, 2215 Harney
AMC theatres
Amazing Pizza Machine
Aquila Natural Gas headquarters @ 19/Capitol Ave
Bag & Save’s Omaha area (signs have been removed)
Bene Pizza, 120th and W. Maple
Billy’s Cafe, 120th & Blondo
Brandeis Building downtown
Brewsky’s
Burger Kings Omaha area (except 120th & Center)
City public Golf Courses
Cornhusker International Trucks 109th &I St.
Cox Cable
Dolphins Car Wash 140 Center
Douglas Theatres
Fast Signs
Godfathers Elkhorn
Henry Doorly Zoo
Holland Performing Arts
IHOP
Kabredlo’s gas station on 152 and QKwik Shops Omaha Area Chain has been sold
Lithia Dodge
Lithia Ford
MAT busses
McDonalds 132 Maple
Montclair 132 center
NAPA store on 90th street just south of Lake St and Warehouse on Grover
Ne/Ia Industrial Fasteners
Nebraska Furniture Mart
No Frills (all locations in greater Omaha)
Oakview Mall (the entire facility)
Office Depot Shopping Center on S. 72nd
Old Home Bread Store
Omaha Paper Company 6936 L Street
Midwest Eye Care, P.C. 13500 California Street
OPPD properties/buildings
Pizza Hut 168 Q
Plaza on 132 Dodge
Precision Industries, DXP Enterprises 96 & L St
Quiznos 144 Maple
Rosenblatt Stadium
Sears Oakview
Taco Johns Omaha area (except 42nd & L)
Teds Sinclair (45 Center)
UPS 38 I
Valentino’s 108&Q
Westwood Plaza 124 center
Whole Foods Market

Hi Punch, i fixed the error in the name of the place. I was going to shop there before Christmas last year at the Regency location and they had a decal on the door tho now I don't remember exactly where on the door... I did not go in, but sent a letter stating I shopped elsewhere for freedom's sake.

Oakview?? I must be missing their sign. I know I've seen signs at Westroads.

Also, the "property" of Weber Place (I live up in Florence), has a sign on the entrance off of Forest Lawn, but not off of 30th street. Very underhanded if you ask me.

Oakview?? I must be missing their sign. I know I've seen signs at Westroads.

Also, the "property" of Weber Place (I live up in Florence), has a sign on the entrance off of Forest Lawn, but not off of 30th street. Very underhanded if you ask me.

Ironic, isn't it? The shooting at Westroads (Von Maur) December 5th, 2007 must NOT have happened as those no guns signs were up at the time at each mall entrance doors. They must have made the whole thing up...

Those not riddled with ADD might enjoy a piece I wrote a few years back that i have buried in my blog of sorts. I condensed portions of it into a 3 page flyer and have been placing them through out area malls, stores, gas stations, waiting rooms and have mailed hundreds to area lawmakers, police departments, etc.

Enjoy... Link Removed

Did they put them back up at Westroads? Last time that I was there, I did not see any signs on any of the doors, and I looked.

tuts40

Not sure why you have bothered putting Brewsky's on there, the state law prohibits carrying in "Establishment having a liquor license which derives over onehalf of its income from the sale of alcoholic liquor" so you might as well add all liquor stores and bars. That is unless you have information suggesting Brewsky's gets less than half their income from liquor... In which case never mind.

Did they put them back up at Westroads? Last time that I was there, I did not see any signs on any of the doors, and I looked.

I couldn't say for sure, it's probably been a decade since I set foot in any mall, but I am curious... Are you the "Punch" that used to hang out on clubstogie.com before they were bought out by puff?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back