Olympic College, Bremerton

BlackieChan

Would anyone be interested in petitioning the administration to allow CCW holders to carry on school grounds? It isn't illegal by state law to carry on a college campus and I don't think that a law abiding citizen should fear expulsion for acting like an American. Anyways, this is just a feeler, seeing if any fellow students visit this forum. Thanks!

I am not a student, but live in Chehalis and I support your thinking. I have always said all a gun-free zone does is let the future active shooter know he has free rein, because his potential victims are all disarmed. Good luck!

Thank you, I appreciate your support. The conclusions we have both reached are only logical. If you wish to further support my efforts you can write your legislator about SB 5592 which moves to criminalize carrying on college campuses. A ridiculous action with absolutely no foresight.

thanks Kasper, I am not going to be a student there much longer, so I think that when I move on it would be a better time to approach the issue so that I am out of the path of retribution

i would suggest typing up a basic petition and taking it to school and seeing how many signatures u can get....

shouldn't be hard simply telling other students that the college is restricting their freedom will get most to sign it...

** then again the right sales person can get anyone to sign anything :biggrin:

i would suggest typing up a basic petition and taking it to school and seeing how many signatures u can get....

shouldn't be hard simply telling other students that the college is restricting their freedom will get most to sign it...

** then again the right sales person can get anyone to sign anything :biggrin:

HA! Too right, that's a good idea, I think I might move on that one. I will have to get a few friends in on it first and generally test the waters.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back