Oklahoma members

big dog

Hello Every one! I just sign up and was wondering if there are any other Okies on board yet?

Okie

I currently reside in VA due to orders. I am from Sequoyah County and that's where I will return once I retire. I grew up and still maintain residence in Muldrow.

Greetings folks...... I'm not from Oklahoma, but I know a new shooter that lives in the Tulsa area, that is looking for more training than the basic permit class. Any leads or contact info would be greatly appreciated.

Jay

Y'all gonna be at the Tulsa gun show this weekend?? It's in my plans, for now anyway. Had the law laid down to me by the "Mrs.".."NO MORE GUNS!" and I know if I go, I will probably come home with a new snubby..just have to figure how to hide it, if I go that is..too bad we don't have a way to acknowledge forum members when out and about..maybe see y'all there!

Well, I am planning on going either on Sat or Sun. I was hoping to look for some 1911 parts and possibly an SP101 for the wife :y:.

Depends on how the week goes.

Greetings folks...... I'm not from Oklahoma, but I know a new shooter that lives in the Tulsa area, that is looking for more training than the basic permit class. Any leads or contact info would be greatly appreciated.

Jay

You might check out the Okshooters forum. Link Removed

You guys in Tulsa are brave, I see how many go to prison DAILY from Tulsa County. I wouldnt live there without a CCL.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back