Okay, I'm ready to start!

Thats pretty good shooting and even better when it's something you've made.
Never try to reload aluminum cases.Someone will tell you they reload it all the time with no problems,let them have it.
Even if you have the tool to remove the primers, aluminum cases change when fired and the primers can back out very easy leaving you with loose powder it the gun that can go boom.

Thats pretty good shooting and even better when it's something you've made.
Never try to reload aluminum cases.

That's what I figured. Too bad; there's a lot of it on the floor. Ah, such is life.
I want to do another round of 45's then I may consider reloading 380's. One step at a time for now.

When you start reloading different calibers remember you have the RIGHT powder,primers and load sheets out and put everything else away.

Well Ben are you out of your reloaded ammo yet? Goes pretty fast.
Almost, but not entirely. BUT! I picked up a total of 570 45ACP casings at the range my last 2 trips and ordered another 1000 RN's from Kempf. They pay the freight on bulk orders and ship it Priority mail. I ordered on the 13th; it was delivered on the 15th! Hootie Hoo! BTW: the 1000 bullets tipped the scales at 34lbs. The cost was $133 for brass coated lead bullets.

Almost, but not entirely. BUT! I picked up a total of 570 45ACP casings at the range my last 2 trips and ordered another 1000 RN's from Kempf. They pay the freight on bulk orders and ship it Priority mail. I ordered on the 13th; it was delivered on the 15th! Hootie Hoo! BTW: the 1000 bullets tipped the scales at 34lbs. The cost was $133 for brass coated lead bullets.

Congrats! You are now officially a brass whore! lol Its ok it happens to the best of us! Have you bought a tumbler yet to clean the fired brass?

Congrats! You are now officially a brass whore! lol Its ok it happens to the best of us! Have you bought a tumbler yet to clean the fired brass?

HAH! :D I'm thinkin' of changin' my handle from Benzuncle to Brasswhore! It has a certain ring to it. Funny thing, I showed some guys my Uplula magazine loader and let them use it. The next thing I know they're right down there whorin' with me and loading up my zip-loc bag!

As for the tumbler: I bought a Thumler UV-10 when I bought the Lee Classic Turret Kit from Kempf. Each upgrade/option was discounted when buying the Kit, so I read reviews on Midway, liked what I read and bought it. the UV-10 is quite quiet and works just fine. But I don't run it in the house. I set it up in the utility room. The tumbler, media and a cleaning towel are stored in a 5 gal. Home Depot bucket. the only thing that doesn't fit is the media/brass separator aka a sifter. All I need is a timer to plug it into so I don't have to worry about letting it run all night. All of the brass I scrounged is cleaned up.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back