OK, You have a CCW. When NOT to use it?

<<< "Someone jumps in and drives off with your empty car from a parking space ... watch them, get a description and call police. Popping a few rounds after them will just get you in deep trouble. " >>>

Someone in a small town in Missouri did just that a two or three months ago. A older fellow 70 or so, tried to chase down a pair of purse snatchers who jumped into a get-away car. He popped of a few rounds trying to take out the tires (in the middle of downtown, smalltown). He was arrested for his efforts and will lose his ccw license and endure other criminal penalties, in spite of popular public support.

“There are three types of men. Some learn by reading, a few learn by observation, and the rest have to piss on the electric fence to find out for themselves.” --- Will Rogers

<<< "It is amazing to me how hard it is to find in the news stories about CCW holders utilizing their weapons.. " >>>

I believe this is true. I check the annual report at the end of each year. In Kansas licenses have been lost for getting too many DWI's, protection orders, carry in posted no carry areas, but I have not see one lost for a bad shooting.

“There are three types of men. Some learn by reading, a few learn by observation, and the rest have to piss on the electric fence to find out for themselves.” --- Will Rogers

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back