OK To Ok "Kill To Save Unborn"

Willard Of Oz

Close to being passed.

Oklahoma to pass bill protecting women and their unborn.

A good move.

Link Removed

law or not i could not concisely sit by and let someone hurt a pregnant woman. i think id have to take my chances with the 12

All societies are based on rules to protect pregnant women and young children. All else is surplusage, excrescence, adornment, luxury, or folly which can -- and must -- be dumped in emergency to preserve this prime function. As racial survival is the only universal morality, no other basic is possible. Attempting to formulate a "perfect society" on any foundation other than "Women and children first!" is not only witless, it is automatically genocidal. Nevertheless, starry-eyed idealists (all of them male) have tried endlessly -- and no doubt will keep on trying.

Whenever women have insisted on absolute equality with men, they have invariably wound up with the dirty end of the stick. What they are and what they can do makes them superior to men, and their proper tactic is to demand special privileges, all the traffic will bear. they should never settle merely for equality. For women, "equality" is a disaster.

Heinlein, one of our greatest philosophers.....

anyone trying to hurt women and children need to be shot. Immediately.

I agree with all of you No Way would I ever be able to sit by and watch someone hurt or even possibly kill a woman or a child , I will just take my chances with a Jury of 12.

I don't think it would ever have to get to a jury of 12!:no:
Most of those guys who beat up on pregnant women are cowards! :fie:
If and when you draw your weapon on them, they would most likely drop to their knees and cry like a baby!:cray:

OK protecting unborn

I was glad to hear about this on the news, but I am absolutely disgusted at the case that led to OK passing this bill. I do not recall the exact details, but a pregnant woman in ( I believe) Minnesota(?) shot and killed her bf who was trying to punch her in the stomach to induce a miscarriage. She lost the baby and and lost in court on murder charges. OK moved to protect their citizens based on this event. I will try to look up the exact details and correct myself if necessary.

It would appear she was in michigan, had either triplets or quadruplets based on where you read the story, and did lose them all, also it appears she stabbed the guy. (maybe I should have researched, then posted, oh well) Silver Lining - She had a successful appeal, and I understand the conviction was overturned. My disgust still stands though, I mean,who the hell would ever indict, let alone convict in a case like this?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back