OK House on guns on campus

HK4U

What, are we seeing more common sense by law makers?

Link Removed

mom of 3 angels

It is a step in the right direction. Still a lot of hoops to jump through to be able to actually carry on campus. Can the average Joe/Jane civilian with a permit get the training they specified? Or is it only military training that will qualify? And then to have to notify the college that you intend to carry is ridiculous, but the bill in general is definitely making some progress over nothing at all.

Cooter

Liberty or Death
Hot dang! That's the best news I've heard all day. And I don't even live in OK. Congratulations, Oklahoma students.

Scarecrow

seeing so much stuff about gun laws going one way.. then going the other way.. it would be nice if the law makers would just follow the constitution.

KimberRB

Its a start

It would be nice if they would just follow the Constitution. The 2A tells it all. I work in education every day and most educators live in an ivory tower and feel the world is warm and fuzz place. So for the most part I feel even thou it has it flaws it is a step in are favor.

Last edited:

boris

yeah, it would be nice.....

if they followed the constitution. but most americans have NEVER read the constitution or the declaration of independance in their entirety. if they did, they would probably be really ticked off and would demand that the country be run properly. but we are more concerned with the results of american idol, the next top model, what couch tom cruise is jumping on and pamela anderson's boob size. in the meanwhile, politicians are taking a dump on the constitution and the republic for which it stands and nobody can see what is happening. i am really just so sick of it all........

Scarecrow

if they followed the constitution. but most americans have NEVER read the constitution or the declaration of independance in their entirety. if they did, they would probably be really ticked off and would demand that the country be run properly. but we are more concerned with the results of american idol, the next top model, what couch tom cruise is jumping on and pamela anderson's boob size. in the meanwhile, politicians are taking a dump on the constitution and the republic for which it stands and nobody can see what is happening. i am really just so sick of it all........

sadly... you are right.. most people could care less.. because britney shaving her head and paris hilton just being the poor roll model she is... well that's just more important... pisses me off too!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wtlongid