oil less cooker

canislupus

has anyone had any experience with one of the oil less turkey fryers.
i've had mine about 2 years and tried a lot of things in it.
pork tenderloin, beef roast, turkey, chickens (many of these) shisk kabobs.

i can't find anyone else that has one and i know there has to be others out there,
i can compare with and get new ideas from.
haven't tried wild game yet.

A man without a knife, is a man without a life.

I have one but haven't touched it in over two years. I think I used it once with a chicken that came out ok. Now that the weather is good I've been thinking of breaking it out and cooking with it some more.

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

we've found it makes a world of difference (to the good) if you brine a chicken (we brine everything, pork,beef,birds) overnight
in salt+ sugar + ice water. you will never find a juicer final product if you brine first. and i stick the thermometer in and don't touch
until it's 165F, then pull out and cover with tin foil for about 10 min before cutting.
good luck

I have one but haven't touched it in over two years. I think I used it once with a chicken that came out ok. Now that the weather is good I've been thinking of breaking it out and cooking with it some more.

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

I bought mine last fall and I like it. It'll work for anything that you would deep-fry or roast. Besides marinades there a lot of injector flavors you can use. Try a corned beef brisket for a great meal.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back