Oh Yeah: Gun Permits Are Surging In Minnesota

5d36b5c3e78c7c64e90d80b0d0fd356f.jpg

Boom in December/Jan. One student contacted me after questioned by Henn Cty Sheriff's office on administrative (resolved). Smooth.Link Removed

Thanks. Helpful. Glad to read that the LEO mindset seems to have changed lately (I moved From Mn several years ago after living there for 15+ years).

Shall Issue is a good thing, even with all of the BCA/legal, admin and training hoops.

Yes, I was thinking specifically of Hennepin, Ramsey and Dakota counties.

It's always seemed odd (to me) that there's nothing in the Minnesota state constitution about 2A/Right to Keep and Bear Arms. At all.

Good place to gun. Minn. has one of the largest Muslim terrorist training camp in America.

Opinion piece in suburban Minneapolis - St. Paul newspaper chain: "One in 20 Minnesotans have gun carry permits"

Link Removed

"Sheriffs I talked to, who issue the gun carry permits, say they don’t worry about more law-abiding citizens carrying handguns, concealed or unconcealed. They worry about the ones who commit crimes with guns – with or without a permit to carry."

Easy process. Take the class, take class certificate to Sheriff's office with application and wait a maximum of 30 days for it to show up in your mail box and then you're good to go. Of course all this will cost you close to $200. It took about 3 weeks for mine to arrive after applying.

gee I wonder if there is any correlation with the rise of the Muslim population there? If I wa a betting man I'd say there was.

We have very few Muslims in my state and the CFP's are skyrocketing here too.

Our State statute says the BCI (state bureau of criminal investigations) must issue your CFP in 2 weeks.

But it is taking them 40 days. They apologize for the delay but they cannot help it.

CFP instructors are booked every day teaching the classes here.

gee I wonder if there is any correlation with the rise of the Muslim population there? If I wa a betting man I'd say there was.

If I was a betting man, I'd say no. I just got my carry permit last fall and it had nothing to do with any particular person or group or affiliations. I have Muslims living on 1 side of me, Asians on the other side and Hispanics behind me and none of them bother me in the least. They are all upscale citizens in my community. I got my permit because our world is getting more dangerous due to terrorists of all kinds and just plain crazy people out there. I do live in MN.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back