Oh lighten up...for crying out loud

Playing this very loudly for the detainees at Guantanamo is guaranteed to make them talk!
Maybe we could try the "Clockwork Orange" technique of reform. Show them pictures of Islamic militancy followed by electrical shocks and terrible smells and tastes, and the opposite in turn for being a decent individual.

Then again, they might just :hang2:

Heck! Listening to THAT misic, I'D TALK! About anything and everything, just to get that gawd-awful crap stopped. And if they kept it up, I'd probably go and kill the person who made me listen to it.:hang3:

U-What?

Finally something more insidious than water-boarding, volts into the gonads, Chinese water torture :biggrin: or using thiopentobarbital, all rolled into one sicko video. How do I put an entire thread into my 'ignore list'?

Canis-Lupus

and here I am the one who has to be different... that's a good song.. it's too bad that the singer had such heart problems.. they found him dead on a bus because of his heart.. they've since gotten a new singer but he's not as good in my opinion.. this band "drowning pool" will never be the same.

and here I am the one who has to be different... that's a good song.. it's too bad that the singer had such heart problems.. they found him dead on a bus because of his heart.. they've since gotten a new singer but he's not as good in my opinion.. this band "drowning pool" will never be the same.

That ought to tell you something! If the singer croaked, then can you imagine what a valuable tool this would be to our soldiers in their interrogations of Gitmo detainees?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back