Oh...I Got a Job!

localgirl

Crap. Sorry, I forgot to tell you guys. Not that any of you were sitting there dreadfully worried about me. But yes, I got a job! Beginning of July. It's a very good one, writing social media copy for a corporation.

Unfortunately I also had to file for bankruptcy and I'm going through a divorce, but hey, at least I can buy the dog some kibble!

Well good on ya!

Damn! Bankruptcy and a divorce?

Don't want to pry but I will say this...if he's leaving you because you lost your job, he's a ratbastard and you're better off without him.

Good luck with your new job. I pray the company isn't one of those who use up your talents for awhile then pink slip you. To be blunt, I got hurt on the job, had to retire because of it and now am close to filing also. Hope I don't have to but I may have to.
Good luck and God bless.

Congrats LocalGirl.

Sorry to hear about the financial and marital problems.

The thing that has gotten me through most financial crises so far is to save money, lots of it, and spend as little as possible.

The firearms side of this means when I want a new gun and get tired of an old one, I first sell the old before buying the new.

Lots of people here have never learned that, and they amass vast armories on their own which eventually just amounts to tons of metal and plastic and wood.

The thing that has gotten me through any marital difficulties is just say no to marriage. If the right person does not come along, don't settle for second best.

Good luck in your new job.

Good luck with your new job. I pray the company isn't one of those who use up your talents for awhile then pink slip you. To be blunt, I got hurt on the job, had to retire because of it and now am close to filing also. Hope I don't have to but I may have to.
Good luck and God bless.

Bain Capital ring any bells?

that's alot on your plate lg .......been there done that and survived stronger and you will too ..for this too shall pass
may the wind be at your back in the sun in your face as you climb the mountains of life

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back