Off Limits???

stresco

Other than carrying in schools and gov buildings, where is it OFF LIMITS to CC in NYS?

Nys parks so you can go to Roosevelt, Vanderbilt and the rail trail but not the Mills mansion or the walkway over the hudson.

Roosevelt and Vanderbilt are both off limits. They are Federal. The law that had passed previously allowing this was issued essentially a restraining order. It will not go into effect February of 2010. In the meantime they will enforce the no carry rule.

Walkway over the Hudson is a private, non-profit organization. There is no reason you cannot carry there.

Mills Mansion is off limits as well as any state park.

The Hudson Valley Mall is off limits. I know of somebody that violated their "no weapons" sign and the judge revoked their permit.

You can carry in state parks if you are hunting big game during the legal hunting season.

Last edited:
Roosevelt and Vanderbilt are both off limits. They are Federal. The law that had passed previously allowing this was issued essentially a restraining order. It will not go into effect February of 2010. In the meantime they will enforce the no carry rule.

Walkway over the Hudson is a private, non-profit organization. There is no reason you cannot carry there.

The Hudson Valley Mall is off limits. I know of somebody that violated their "no weapons" sign and the judge revoked their permit.

You can carry in state parks if you are hunting big game during the legal hunting season.

Quote off the HVMALL website: "
No Weapons Allowed
The possession of any weapon, unless authorized by local, state, or federal statue, is prohibited.":wacko:

Roosevelt and Vanderbilt are both off limits. They are Federal. The law that had passed previously allowing this was issued essentially a restraining order. It will not go into effect February of 2010. In the meantime they will enforce the no carry
rule.

:pleasantry:

Sorry ur right i forgot about that but the walkway will be state after the lighting is done

Stresco's quote from the Hudson Valley Mall website is at this URL:

Link Removed

"No Weapons Allowed
The possession of any weapon, unless authorized by local, state, or federal statue, is prohibited."

Given that I have a State issued permit for full carry, I believe I am authorized to carry my firearm in the mall.

Link Removed

"No Weapons Allowed
The possession of any weapon, unless authorized by local, state, or federal statue, is prohibited."

Given that I have a State issued permit for full carry, I believe I am authorized to carry my firearm in the mall.

That is what I would think as well, but I do know for a fact that a permit was revoked because the person was "made" in the mall. It is possible the permit was revoked because of the exposure, but the judge revoked it for lack of good judgment.

Link Removed

"No Weapons Allowed

Thats the way I read it too. But I know that if you get made youll be in some deep doo doo.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back