Off Duty FBI Agent Shoots Peeping Tom

amm0983

FOUNTAIN INN, S.C. -- Greenville County deputies said an FBI agent shot a man after she found him crouching in the bushes outside her house.

The FBI agent was off duty and at her home on William Street near Fountain Inn on Friday night when she went outside after she said she heard a noise.

Deputies said that's when she found Ronnie William Pennington hiding in her bushes. She told him to lie down and wait for authorities.

After refusing, Pennington was shot in the buttocks during a struggle with the FBI agent.

He was being treated at Greenville Memorial Hospital.

Warrants have been signed for being peeping Tom and assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature.

Link Removed

Since when can you just pull a gun and shoot someone for being in your bushes?? My state says you better have a gun pulled on you or in serious immenent death in order to shoot someone. Unless its ok your an FBI agent, it must hold up better in court than a civilian.

Re:FBI agent

Female FBI agents are 2 for 2 in the past year in Greenville. Last summer, three people were robbed at gunpoint right downtown. Turns out one was a female agent. Shot the guy through the heart. Found his body later south of Greenville, and recently charged his accomplish with murder.

As with any "news" story regarding the activities of Federal Agents, whether on- or off-duty, there's more to this than meets the eye. The free and balanced press is neither. It's what wasn't reported here that's likely more important than what is read in black and white. Read between the lines...remember where you've been...watch where you go!

Since when can you just pull a gun and shoot someone for being in your bushes?? My state says you better have a gun pulled on you or in serious immenent death in order to shoot someone. Unless its ok your an FBI agent, it must hold up better in court than a civilian.

The article did say that there was a struggle. We don't know all the facts. I'm thinking, tho, that if someone was shot in the "behind" that they were on their way away from the struggle. But, I could be incorrect. I wasn't there.

Why don't people understand that when a Fed tells you to 'lay on the ground, with your hands behind your back', you have to comply! Otherwise you might get shot in the... Ouch! How much you wanna bet she popped him with her duty issue Glock .40? Talk about busted...

I think the latest report was that not only would he not lay down on the ground but he would not remove his hand from his pocket or pants or something... when he wouldn't show his hands or comply, she shot the SOB. I just wonder if they would have treated it the same if it hand not been and FBI agent?

Heck, they can probably send the pervert to Gitmo for peeping at a federal agent.

FBI or not, she should of double tapped him, teach the bad guys a lesson,,,, I find someone outside my home crouching in the bushes,and they don't compy, let God a Judge and 12 of
my pears sort it out, lucky he only got shot in the butt,..............

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back