OC'd in Hooters

Ropadope

eHarmony Reject
Visited an old Ranger buddy of mine from 3rd Ranger Batt this past weekend. Both of us OC'd our weapons at Hooters. Not one person asked, looked or inquired about our weapons.

Of course this was Bullett County, Kentucky. :biggrin:

Definitely accepted in some places, others.... not so much. There is no law against OC'ing here in AL. However, you never see anyone doing it as you will likely be harassed by LEO's. There is an online petition going around to make AL OC friendly.

Alabama Open Carry Petition - Petition Spot

It doesn't appear to be getting much support:(

I OC in hooters bout 2 weeks ago here in GA. I dont know if OC is "WIDELY" accepted here because I have only even seen one other person OC but I have only caught grief from mall management. they asked me to leave I did and now I just CC there or avoid the place all together.

I OC in hooters bout 2 weeks ago here in GA. I dont know if OC is "WIDELY" accepted here because I have only even seen one other person OC but I have only caught grief from mall management. they asked me to leave I did and now I just CC there or avoid the place all together.

Open Carry for Ga.:

Prohibited unless one possesses a recognized license. Does that mean that one must have an additional permit for OC?

Just have to say it............I've seen some 38's carried by some of the wait staff! Hard to fully conceal with the uniforms they wear.:laugh:

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Visited an old Ranger buddy of mine from 3rd Ranger Batt this past weekend. Both of us OC'd our weapons at Hooters. Not one person asked, looked or inquired about our weapons.

What else did you expect here in Kentucky? Lol

There's a Hooters in Bullitt County?

Open Carry for Ga.:

Prohibited unless one possesses a recognized license. Does that mean that one must have an additional permit for OC?

Depends on what it says on the licence. Indiana says "licence to carry a handgun". We can OC here.

Just have to say it............I've seen some 38's carried by some of the wait staff! Hard to fully conceal with the uniforms they wear.:laugh:

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Yea buddy, I'd like to see that!:biggrin:

Open Carry for Ga.:

GA only issues a carry permit and then you choose how you want to carry and for me that depends on how I feel like dressing that day. If visiting from out of state and it is a state that reciprocates then you must possess which ever license your state issues. in other words GA dont care how you carry but you must have a permit to carry.

GA only issues a carry permit and then you choose how you want to carry and for me that depends on how I feel like dressing that day. If visiting from out of state and it is a state that reciprocates then you must possess which ever license your state issues. in other words GA dont care how you carry but you must have a permit to carry.

Unless you are active duty military! :yu: (exempt in GA only, not in other states)

If only we could here in S.C. Can't even CC in a place that sells alcohol for consumption on premises...

What else did you expect here in Kentucky? Lol

There's a Hooters in Bullitt County?

I think we where either on Preston or Dixie, whichever county that is. Jefferson maybe ?

Yes, I had two beers with hot chicken wings and crab lags. Some girl was on the patio in her bathing suit top and some Daisey Duke shorts with some high wedged type heels. Got my pic with her, now If I can get it sent to me.

Sounds like a fish story... :sarcastic: Gonna need pictures for proof...:biggrin:

Off topic...:eek:fftopic:

AR optics in the $150-$200 range perhaps $250... Looking for a decent up close with option for distance.
Any opinions? PM me.. Thanks.

Peace...

Unless you are active duty military! :yu: (exempt in GA only, not in other states)

correct 16-11-130 states that military are exempt however, how many cops know of that paragraph? I am military and its alot easier to pay $40 (when I got my GFL) then to explain the law to a cop that I dont have to have one. I have carried in many "gray areas" without worry of if I were legal or not utilizing my military status as a way to tell myself I was legal. I still recommend to my troops that wish to carry to go ahead and get the gfl but explain to them that they are legal with out it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back