OC"d at a restaurant tonight.

mississippi21

Had a good experience open carrying in a restaurant tonight the people were very receptive and never had a problem.

Good on you! Maybe open carry in your area is allowed. Then you can do it again. It is hard to keep up with the counties here where we live because some counties allowed OC, some don't. I wish you well...
Keep safe.

NavyLCDR:227143 said:
Plus you probably deterred a lot of crime.

One crime that is deterred from happening is better than zero. Of course by deterring the crime you lose the opportunity to be judge, jury and attempted executioner.[/QUOTE

Very true for me the peace of mind knowing my family was safe is good for me I'm not carrying because someone tells me to I do it because I would be irresponsible if I didn't. I carry the way I want to. There's to many people out there that think they know what's best for everyone else when they can't even make decisions for themselves. A good person will respect someone's opinion even if they disagree.

I wonder how many sheep would pay any attention at all if the sheepdog looked just like all the other sheep?

I also live in Idaho, and i only conceal carry, nothing wrong with oc, I just prefer cc. The great thing about Idaho is that it is a very gun friendly state, and I have so far never seen a no guns sign anywere.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back