Obama's reunion we're paying for!

BeauRyker

Making arrangements for election day!

Link Removed

6shootercarry

There is only one Obama reunion fund I'd consider making a contribution to... Reuniting him with his cre...

Oh, thoughts...

cawpin

umm, what?

I don't like the guy either but how exactly are we paying for this? He's on vacation and went to see a friend. It didn't cost us anything.

wooddoctor

Beau: you really know how to make one vomit! These leaches learned how to "Bore The System" They suck the Host and bring all their other leaches along with them. Their sorry asses couldn't hold a productive job if their live depended on it. (put their welfare check in there work boots and they will never find it) No wonder Holder let the Terrorist Panther's go without charging them with a crime.

6shootercarry

I don't like the guy either but how exactly are we paying for this? He's on vacation and went to see a friend. It didn't cost us anything.

What mode of transportation did he utilize? Cost to fuel it? Secret Service detail?
Yea, I know it comes with the job... We get the bill for that job and quite honestly, he's doing it rather poorly...

Going to visit this piece of leftist liberal trash on our dime... Priceless...

Tucker's Mom

....No wonder Holder let the Terrorist Panther's go without charging them with a crime.
Now there is the connection to the dots...watch his connections, and the photos to prove it, one day one of them will be caught like a fish and talk when it hurts where it will surely hurt....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgtjf