Obama's Mistress

NDS

Talk about a 'Teflon Candidate'---if this is true, it probably won't stick either.

BLACKFIVE: The Wolf on Obama's Mistress

Nothing seems to matter with BHO's past or his associations.

And, I'll believe MSM running this when I see it.

The bad part is even if everything and more is true about Obama we will probably still get stuck with him. What a disaster it will be.

Last edited:
If this is true

They have done a great job of keeping this out of the hands of talk radio and the vast right wing conspiracy

My oh my, the stuff people come up with during election season never ceases to amaze me.
Another insightful and informative post--it sucks being number 2, doesn't it.
Repeat after me: "Post Count, Post Count, Post Count..."
The bad part is even if everything and more is true about Obama we will probably still get stuck with him. What a disaster it will be.
This I believe. Facts are of no importance to his supporters. Many perceive a vote for BHO as a retroactive vote against Bush. Others just want to believe...
They have done a great job of keeping this out of the hands of talk radio and the vast right wing conspiracy
This amazes me; I have always believed the MSM is all about revenue. But in this case they seem to truly support him--to the point of distortion or mendacity.
Scum bags will be scum bags.This is what we will get.:fie:
That is, of course, opinion--but just because it's opinion does not make it wrong. Unfortunately, it cannot be repeated enough that all politicians fit your description. I can only hope there are some exceptions to the rule ready to take office--somewhere...

You know I am reminded of a phrase from my youth, "PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES!"

Considering that McCains first marriage ended in divorce due to his ADMITTED INFIDELITY on NUMEROUS OCCAISIONS. And the current allegations against Sara Palins extra-marital affair with her husbands business partner I would think they would be smart enough to refrain from throwing rocks. Oh well as long as when this gets ugly and it will everyone remembers who started throwing rocks first.

You know I am reminded of a phrase from my youth, "PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES!"

Considering that McCains first marriage ended in divorce due to his ADMITTED INFIDELITY on NUMEROUS OCCAISIONS. And the current allegations against Sara Palins extra-marital affair with her husbands business partner I would think they would be smart enough to refrain from throwing rocks. Oh well as long as when this gets ugly and it will everyone remembers who started throwing rocks first.

Your right Gunny, we really shouldn't be throwing stones. But let's look at who's reporting on Palin's affair, The National Enquirer. We all know how reputable a paper that is.:

Link Removed

well there are plenty of whores and yard dawgs in both parties..... Clinton getting his BJs in the white house, the Kenndys and their Monroe connection, Kenndy and his dead girl in the water, and lest we forget Barny and his gay brothal......:biggrin: then theres the guy that tapped his foot in the bathroom, and.....well McCain now maybe Palin......yep plenty of that to go around:suicide2:

Another insightful and informative post--it sucks being number 2, doesn't it.
Repeat after me: "Post Count, Post Count, Post Count..."

This I believe. Facts are of no importance to his supporters. Many perceive a vote for BHO as a retroactive vote against Bush. Others just want to believe...

This amazes me; I have always believed the MSM is all about revenue. But in this case they seem to truly support him--to the point of distortion or mendacity.

That is, of course, opinion--but just because it's opinion does not make it wrong. Unfortunately, it cannot be repeated enough that all politicians fit your description. I can only hope there are some exceptions to the rule ready to take office--somewhere...

Say what you will, but the fact is the only reason we're seeing or hearing about this, and you're believing it, is that it's an election year, period.

Say what you will, but the fact is the only reason we're seeing or hearing about this, and you're believing it, is that it's an election year, period.

I will say you appear to find it difficult to read for content. I specifically used the phrase 'if this is true' in my original post. Notice BHO supporters have already posted the 'so what--your guy is dishonest too' statements. My point was that the media use 'distortion and mendacity' in their reporting.

As for my opinion--McCain's lack of moral character was brought up earlier in this campaign---glass houses have nothing to do with old news. McCain has admitted he has no moral character--nobody on the side of BHO would ever do so about TheOne!

Until you folks wise up and realize that the problem is electing Democrats and Republicans things will continue to worsen.

You're going to be like those who complain that they never believed Bush would be so bad--or those who complain that they had no idea Clinton was amoral. After BHO has had his turn to trash the country for a while his supporters will make excuses.

Here's a candidate both parties can support:
Link Removed

I will say you appear to find it difficult to read for content. I specifically used the phrase 'if this is true' in my original post. Notice BHO supporters have already posted the 'so what--your guy is dishonest too' statements. My point was that the media use 'distortion and mendacity' in their reporting.

As for my opinion--McCain's lack of moral character was brought up earlier in this campaign---glass houses have nothing to do with old news. McCain has admitted he has no moral character--nobody on the side of BHO would ever do so about TheOne!

Until you folks wise up and realize that the problem is electing Democrats and Republicans things will continue to worsen.

You're going to be like those who complain that they never believed Bush would be so bad--or those who complain that they had no idea Clinton was amoral. After BHO has had his turn to trash the country for a while his supporters will make excuses.

Here's a candidate both parties can support:
Link Removed

I read every single word. However, if it will make you feel better, I'll bold those parts to which you refer in your responses. Just because I didn't bold it doesn't mean I didn't read it, and it doesn't mean I'm trying to boost my post count, ok?

I read every single word. However, if it will make you feel better, I'll bold those parts to which you refer in your responses. Just because I didn't bold it doesn't mean I didn't read it, and it doesn't mean I'm trying to boost my post count, ok?

OK.

My remark about post count was because there was no response by you to the link itself. I did, however, get the feeling that you wished to imply that Hussein was being treated worse than Sidney in this election. While I can never bring myself to support either of these--people--I do believe the Democratic candidate is treated substantially better by media than the Republican. I'll attribute that to the media lacking any pretense of impartiality despite their claim otherwise. That a lot on this board have had more than a sip of the McCain Kool-Aid is a given, and you seem to resent that. It's a gun forum--BHO's historical hostility to gun owners is well documented. That neither candidate will be good for the country is apparent--and while Sidney is no friend of gunowners, Hussein has always been openly hostile to private firearms ownership and appears to have his own unique view of the 2nd amendment which he refuses to define in any detail.

I guess it boils down to my belief that the next administration is going to be awful. A BHO administration will be more hostile to the 2nd amendment than that of JSM. Beyond that, pay your money and take your choice. Just don't ask me to cast a favorable glance either way.

OK.

My remark about post count was because there was no response by you to the link itself. I did, however, get the feeling that you wished to imply that Hussein was being treated worse than Sidney in this election. While I can never bring myself to support either of these--people--I do believe the Democratic candidate is treated substantially better by media than the Republican. I'll attribute that to the media lacking any pretense of impartiality despite their claim otherwise. That a lot on this board have had more than a sip of the McCain Kool-Aid is a given, and you seem to resent that. It's a gun forum--BHO's historical hostility to gun owners is well documented. That neither candidate will be good for the country is apparent--and while Sidney is no friend of gunowners, Hussein has always been openly hostile to private firearms ownership and appears to have his own unique view of the 2nd amendment which he refuses to define in any detail.

I guess it boils down to my belief that the next administration is going to be awful. A BHO administration will be more hostile to the 2nd amendment than that of JSM. Beyond that, pay your money and take your choice. Just don't ask me to cast a favorable glance either way.

Here's where I agree with you. With the exception of Fox News and the Wall Street Journal, it is ABSOLUTELY true that the mainstream media heavily favors Obama and the Democratic Party. How anyone can't see that is truly amazing to me. My hometown newspaper, the Post Tribune, is so pro Obama they might as well be campaigning for him.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back