Obama’s girls real parents found

Reba

Sinner saved by grace
The older daughter is a dead ringer for the man and the younger daughter the same for the woman, can't understand why you can see it.
People see what they want to see. Nevertheless, looks can be deceiving, one way or the other. How someone "looks" wouldn't stand up as proof in a court of law. Looks are very subjective, and are easily influenced by how they are presented. Note how most "comparison" pictures pose the subjects in ways that bolster one viewpoint or the other.

If you would look up genealogy info, they say that the first born most of the time resembles the father. Case in point, I've got two pictures of myself and our oldest son at the same age and it's unreal how close we look like each other, so I do feel that there is something connecting the girls to the man & woman.
There are probably hundreds of people who favor the physical features of the Obama girls--do they all have "something connecting" them to each other? Of course, not.

Maybe first born tend to resemble the father but that's not a given every time. Since you're giving a personal example, I'll give one. My Hubby is first born in his family, and he looks just like his mother's side of the family. I'm first-born in my family I have features from both my parents. My relatives on my mom's side think I look like her, and my relatives on my dad's side think I look like him. Proves nothing.

BTW, I know about genealogies. I've been researching them for a long time, and I've had the DNA test done.

Bottom line--some kids look like their parents and some don't. Appearances don't prove parentage.

Also, have you read the article and wondered why those two people have such a long standing very close connection with the Obama's on numerous vacations and there not a relative at all. Like the article said, could it be because they want them to keep in contact with the girls.
Or it could be that the two couples have a lot in common and enjoy each other's company. We have friends that we spend more time with than some of our own relatives. It's no big deal.

Reba

Sinner saved by grace
Fact ! , OBAMA is not all black. White mother (?) , 1/2 black & 1/2 Arab father .
That means the girls are not all black either .

Please note, I posted "all parties being black"; I did NOT post that they were "all black." I said nothing about what percentage of their DNA was black. Big difference. They all look black and identify as black, so they all have that in common (as do millions of other people). That doesn't prove anything about their familial relationships.

XD40scinNC

Please note, I posted "all parties being black"; I did NOT post that they were "all black." I said nothing about what percentage of their DNA was black. Big difference. They all look black and identify as black, so they all have that in common (as do millions of other people). That doesn't prove anything about their familial relationships.

You gotta excuse Ken, he seems a bit confused of late.

bofh

Banned
This guy looks like you, opsspec1991. A long lost family member perhaps? May be your real father? LOL.

Link Removed

XD40scinNC

Facts make zero sense to you ? About par for the course based on your past posts .

What facts?

Very very few "black" people are 100% black, and conversely very very few of "white" people are 100% white.

Anyone with an IQ above room temperature can look at the Obamas and know they are NOT pure negroid or congoid, or what ever word you use to describe people with their physical characteristics.

So yes Ken, it is a fact that Obama is of 'mixed race' but it is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

SR9

Hillary lost, Obama is now the ex POTUS, and if Trump gets dirt on his suit from his idiot handlers then he will either keep on banging his head against the elitist brick wall or Pence will walk in from the on deck circle. Nothing will change. I hope President Trump can be effective in affecting change but there is currently no behavioral evidence to support that desire of about half the country. Congress will make certain of that.

We got rid of Hillary and Sanders, now it's up to the voters to get rid of the "never Trumpers" out of the Congress. And we can do it.

niceshootintex

Hillary lost, Obama is now the ex POTUS, and if Trump gets dirt on his suit from his idiot handlers then he will either keep on banging his head against the elitist brick wall or Pence will walk in from the on deck circle. Nothing will change. I hope President Trump can be effective in affecting change but there is currently no behavioral evidence to support that desire of about half the country. Congress will make certain of that.

We got rid of Hillary and Sanders, now it's up to the voters to get rid of the "never Trumpers" out of the Congress. And we can do it.
Hey, didn't I say exactly what's posted there already? Feel free to use my thoughts as you see fit.....😜

The Place To Be

niceshootintex

You shpuld be honored that I would use your quote. Cowboy Up Dude!
Use them anytime. Rational is in the eyes of the beholder😉. This one below is not mine.

The Great State of Texas is like a John Holmes movie. One cannot help but be impressed at the size of the thing. The East is lush and green; the West flat and dusty, and the Northern border sports a wall. At the center of it all lies Houston, a cultural Eden. A Northerner was once asked, "What do you think about civilization in Texas?" and he replied, "I'm all for it." Naturally they shot him.

The Place To Be

G50AE

This does not pass the smell test. If the Obamas were a childless couple, no one would care. Do remember that the only bachelor president James Buchanan was a democrat. So it does not make sense that the Obamas would go through some elaborate ruse to pretend to have children that were not theirs.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
76807341.jpg

us-mytwo-dads-michael-and-barry-obama-2-lovers-33936241.png

G50AE

Two posts with photo-shopped pictures and you fail to address the point I made. Nobody would care if the Obamas were a childless couple. So it makes no sense to go through an elaborate ruse as has been insinuated. Also, if Michelle Obama were a trans-person, and I can find no reason to believe that Michelle is, the left would be celebrating it not trying to hide it. After all a black trans-person would check off more boxes on the ID-politics score card.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Two posts with photo-shopped pictures and you fail to address the point I made. Nobody would care if the Obamas were a childless couple. So it makes no sense to go through an elaborate ruse as has been insinuated. Also, if Michelle Obama were a trans-person, and I can find no reason to believe that Michelle is, the left would be celebrating it not trying to hide it. After all a black trans-person would check off more boxes on the ID-politics score card.
Going back over your resent post replies, it's about time that you have chosen to address any point that has been made on any level of "making sense" without being ridiculous or sarcastic. So yes, one photo was photo-shopped (humor), however, not so with the others. Just because you can't find reason to believe Michelle is a transsexual pervert doesn't mean it's not true either.

G50AE

So yes, one photo was photo-shopped (humor), however, not so with the others. Just because you can't find reason to believe Michelle is a transsexual pervert doesn't mean it's not true either.
OK so you admit using photo-shopped pictures to assert, for what ever reason, that Michelle Obama is a trans-person. From everything I know about democrats and their love for identity politics, if Michelle Obama were trans, the democrats would not even try to hide that point, but would rather celebrate it.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
OK so you admit using photo-shopped pictures to assert, for what ever reason, that Michelle Obama is a trans-person. From everything I know about democrats and their love for identity politics, if Michelle Obama were trans, the democrats would not even try to hide that point, but would rather celebrate it.
Yes, ONE photo-shopped picture that I found (reason) humorous to assert that Michelle Obama is a transsexual pervert. I disagree, believe it or not even the Democrats love for identity politics has it's limitations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skimjones92