Obama's daughter's DON'T get vaccinated but you should..yeah right!

Jazzman

Here is the articule. Jazzman

Link Removed

Choosing to vaccinate (or not to vaccinate) your children is a personal choice. Though the school system is offering "free" vaccinations for both the seasonal flu and the H1N1 flu viruses, I've personally elected to allow my child to receive only the "nasal" version of the seasonal flu vaccination.

I don't feel that oBummer's choice to not vaccinate his children should be an issue, however it does raise some serious questions as to his reasoning behind it. My reasons are due to my conversations with medical professionals (the private practice kind, not the government employed "puppet" types), as well as research I've done both online and at the local library.

gf

I think when someone promotes this vaccination with such vigor, and even declares 'an emergency' due to this virus, and then does NOT immediately opt to vaccinate his own kids (assuming he loves them), that in itself is a valid concern.

I think the makers of this vaccination that also refuse to receive the injection of their own vaccination is a valid concern.

If the typical annual death rate from "normal flu" is equal to this 'pandemic' of H1N1, as the normal flu season claims many lives of elderly and infants annually, and if H1N1 really is SOOO bad, why are those pushing so hard for vaccinations then not get vaccinated themselves?

I don't get flu shots, regardless of who is in office, but I must say with this current regime - I seriously have to wonder just how evil their plan is if it includes 'shots' and gov't health care. No way no how I'm buying what they're selling.Not a chance.

I've never gotten a flu shot before. However, I've gotten the flu once before.
I prefer the flu shot over the flu.

Considering the fact that nobody has immunity to the swine flu, I think I'll take that shot too when I can get it.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie..._FLU?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

The White House announced on its Web site Tuesday that Malia, 11, and Sasha, 8, got the shots from a White House doctor last week.

The doctor, who was not identified, applied for and received the vaccine from the city's health department "using the same process as every other vaccination site in the District" of Columbia, said Katie McCormick Lelyveld, a spokeswoman for first lady Michelle Obama.

McCormick Lelyveld said the president and Mrs. Obama would wait to get their shots until after people in priority groups, such as children, young adults and pregnant women, have been vaccinated against the strain of flu known as H1N1.

News that the Obama sisters have received their swine flu shots was likely to raise questions about whether they had been given preferential treatment. It also could anger parents who are having difficulty getting shots for their own children because of shortages in the promised vaccine production and the way the vaccine that is available is being distributed.

The White House announced on its Web site Tuesday that Malia, 11, and Sasha, 8, got the shots from a White House doctor last week.

The doctor, who was not identified, applied for and received the vaccine from the city's health department "using the same process as every other vaccination site in the District" of Columbia, said Katie McCormick Lelyveld, a spokeswoman for first lady Michelle Obama.

McCormick Lelyveld said the president and Mrs. Obama would wait to get their shots until after people in priority groups, such as children, young adults and pregnant women, have been vaccinated against the strain of flu known as H1N1.

News that the Obama sisters have received their swine flu shots was likely to raise questions about whether they had been given preferential treatment. It also could anger parents who are having difficulty getting shots for their own children because of shortages in the promised vaccine production and the way the vaccine that is available is being distributed.

I'm sorry, but there's another problem. Yes, I agree that if he supports vaccinations he should be certain his daughters are vaccinated to prove he is comfortable with people having their own children vaccinated.

But, the President of the United States is in too important and sensitive a position to wait and risk illness if it can be prevented. If this vaccination is warranted, then he should be at the front of the line for the sake of national security.

(snicker, snicker)

And, Michelle Obama is nobody politically! She is the spouse of an elected official and an adult herself. She can choose to take or not take as she pleases. We need to quit paying so much attention to the unelected companions of officials.

A place where I worked in the 90's our supervisor always pushed the flue shots. Most of us never would get them and never got sick. He would get them every year and ended up sick as a dog. I have a friend that has a child that has autism. He is convinced it was from vaccines. Also anyone thinking of taking any shots the Federal government pushes should check out Captain Joyce Riley's site. I heard her on a radio program many years ago. Link Removed. Any one that trusts the Federal Government in this matter please call me. I have ocean front property in Arizona for sell.

Obama's Children and vaccinations? RE:

I know many people will believe anything they are told but as for me.... they can say they had their children vaccinated and even show it on prime time TV, it doesn't mean they were vaccinated with the H1N1 vaccine. Just my personal feelings on it! They lie, lie, lie all the time, why not lie on this one as well? Jazzman

Yes, the swine flu is on it's way to becoming a full fledged epidemic if not there already. However, the decision to partake of the flu shot or, or any medical procedure, is a personal decision to be discussed solely with one's doctor. While I do care that it's a deadly virus to many, and care that we aren't stricken with it, I don't give an iota if someone else gets the shot or not. They may have allergies, to eggs for instance, or to something else in the makeup of the vaccine that I'll never know about, and frankly I don't care. It's none of my beeswax. So, to second guess why someone does or does not become vaccinated, themselves or their progeny, is merely Monday morning quarterbacking.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back