Obama’s Civil Defense Program Resembles Domestic Draft

HK4U

Link Removed

Obama’s Civil Defense Program Resembles Domestic Draft

In newly rediscovered audio interview, Rahm Emanuel describes militarized training aimed at preparing Americans to deal with terrorist attacks

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A newly rediscovered 2006 audio clip has shed more light on Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama’s plan for compulsory community service and a “national civilian security force”. In an interview with Ben Smith of the New York Daily News, Emanuel outlined the agenda for military-style training, essentially a domestic draft, aimed at preparing Americans for a chemical or biological terrorist attack.

Asked by Smith about the universal service plan and whether people would have to live in military barracks, Emanuel laughed before responding, “We’re going to have universal civil defense training, somewhere between the ages of 18 to 25 you will do three months of training….but there can be nothing wrong with all Americans having a joint similar experience of what we call civil defense training or civil service in service of the country, in preparation, which will give people a sense of what it means to be an American.”

In response to the point that the program was significantly expanded in comparison to what the U.S. government already has in place, Emanuel responded, “Guess what - we have a lot more challenges so we are going to need a lot to do it.”

What challenges is Emanuel referring to? The same crisis foretold by Joe Biden, Colin Powell and others that we are “guaranteed” will unfold shortly after Obama takes office?

“It will be a common experience and we will be prepared, God forbid, God forbid that there is a chemical hit, another terrorist act or natural disaster becoming more frequent - there’ll be a body of citizens who are ready and capable and trained - that’s all you have to think about,” said Emanuel before smugly declaring, “We’re all here for you OK? It’s a circle of love.”

Asked if the training would be military style, with people wearing uniforms, Emanuel stated, “If you’re worried about are you going to have to do 50 jumping jacks the answer is yes,” adding that the service could be done through state national guard.

A jumping jack is a military term for an exercise otherwise known as a star jump. What on earth does Emanuel mean when he says Americans are going to be forced to perform military-style physical exercises and what does this have to do with civil defense or preparing for a terrorist attack? It sounds more like the state-mandated physical workouts described in Orwell’s 1984.

The video then features a clip from C-Span from August 2006 in which Emanuel is asked whether the program will be compulsory, to which he responds, “In a sense it’s required of everybody, 18 to 25, three months, and at some point at that point you do it.”

The use of the word “required” is noteworthy, because this exact terminology was removed from Obama’s change.gov website when controversy over the program arose last week.

The militarized nature of the program and its supposed intention sounds more like a draft-lite than the “community service” angle now being pitched on Obama’s website. It also bears similarities to the nationwide FEMA-run program training pastors and preachers to act as “pacifiers” in the event of martial law being declared after a terror attack or a natural disaster.

Will the liberal left pay as much attention to Emanuel’s stated agenda to implement a proxy domestic draft as they did to rumors of Bush bringing back conscription, or will the true scope of Obama’s “national civilian security force” continue to fly under the radar?

This does not surprise me.

This does not surprise me.

Obama Spokesman Says ‘Obama Ready to RULE on Day 1′

http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/2008/11/10/obama-spokesman-says-obama-ready-to-rule-on-day-1/

Posted on November 10, 2008

-By Warner Todd Huston

The co-chair of Barack Obama’s Transition Team, Valerie Jarrett, appeared on Meet the Press this weekend and used, shall we say, an interesting word to described what she thinks Barack Obama will be doing in January when he’s officially sworn into office. She told Tom Brokaw that Obama will be ready to “rule” on day one. It’s a word that reflects the worst fears that people have for Obama the “arrogant,” the “messiah,” that imagines he’s here to “rule” instead of govern.

Jarret told Brokaw that “given the daunting challenges that we face, it’s important that president elect Obama is prepared to really take power and begin to rule day one.”

Someone needs to get to Jarrett and inform her that American politicians are not Kings and do not “rule” from office. But if this is the attitude of Obama’s transition team, what does The One himself imagine he is about to unleash? Could the fears that Obama thinks he is being anointed America’s King be far off with this sort of talk flying about?

1. Already the Obama camp has made statements to the press that Obama is ready to rule. Rule implies that he intends to be absolute in his power much in the same manner as a king or dictator over his subjects.

I am much distressed about the language used. A President does not rule, he leads.

Friends we are in deep trouble with this one.

The only way he will be able to rule is to have in place a force, that is not the US military to maintain order when we underlings get out of control. These will be mandatory conscriptions of service much like the former Soviet Union.

2. With he democrats owning all three heads of government, there will be no chance to vote down any unconstitutional laws passed before them.

3. Rep. Broun has already voiced a concern over an Obama dictatorship or Fascist state. This is a congressman doing the right thing and the media will not pick up on it.

4. Anything we do to discredit Obama or his policies will be construed as Racism and hatred regardless of the rule of law.

5. Get ready because here it comes...If Obama is found to be incapable of leading this great nation, many of our barely literate 8th grade educated citizens have promised to riot in the streets in a manner that makes the LA riots look like Mardi Gras.

Last edited:
Many Germans probably thought Hitler was not another Napoleon either. In fact they thought he was their savior. Their messiah. The one that was going to lead them out of their crisis.

By the way I think Obama will make Clinton look like a Choir boy before he is through.

By the way I think Obama will make Clinton look like a Choir boy before he is through.

I don't think anyone can make Clinton look like a choir boy. However, stop with the comparisons to Hitler; they're unnecessary, and most of all, they're flat out untrue.

I don't think anyone can make Clinton look like a choir boy. However, stop with the comparisons to Hitler; they're unnecessary, and most of all, they're flat out untrue.

Tatt you are entitled to your opinion even if it is wrong.

Tatt you are entitled to your opinion even if it is wrong.

So you're saying that there is a very real possibility that Obama could be another Hitler?

My god, man, where do you get your information? The "Beginner's Guide to Conspiracy Theories?"

So you're saying that there is a very real possibility that Obama could be another Hitler?

My god, man, where do you get your information? The "Beginner's Guide to Conspiracy Theories?"

Wake up and get your head out of the sand.

See my last post on the thread Obama is planning a million man militia! that is all I have to say on the subject.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back