Obama's 850 mile pizza run

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Barack Obama's 850 mile pizza run | The Sun |News

BARACK Obama liked a restaurant’s pizzas so much he has flown the chef 850 miles to make some at the White House.

The US President got a taste for Chris Sommers’ pizza while campaigning in St Louis, Missouri, last year.

After Mr Obama’s election win, Chris offered to deliver frozen pizzas to the White House but was told he couldn’t because of security concerns.

So he took 20lb of dough and three gallons of sauce to Washington.

Chris was due to cook lunch at the White House yesterday, reported People.com. He said: “It’s surreal. It’s a huge honour.”

What a waste of my taxpayer's dollar!

gogriz91

Torch Wielding Villager
At least Obama is nearly bald, there won't be any 3 figure haircuts on the runway at LAX, we hope.

Ektarr

Dedicated Infidel
"The Coronation of King Barack"!

Obama's acting more and more like he was Crowned instead of Elected!

CathyInBlue

Tool Maker
Wait, wait, wait...

A stack of frozen pizzas can't be delivered to the White House, because it's a security risk...

But two vats, one of dough and one of sauce, are perfectly safe?

NDS

This changes my opinion of BHO is no way. My first question, indeed the only important one to me, is "Who paid for this?":to_pick_ones_nose:

gogriz91

Torch Wielding Villager
Obama's acting more and more like he was Crowned instead of Elected!

One can only imagine Hillary and Bill back in the WH. The only thing that makes Obama palatable is knowing Hillary will never see the WH except to brief POTUS.

HK4U

One can only imagine Hillary and Bill back in the WH. The only thing that makes Obama palatable is knowing Hillary will never see the WH except to brief POTUS.

I don't know it is not helping me feel a lot better right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamike