Obama, world crisis and the new world order

HK4U..........outstanding to see Alex Jones and Prison Planet mentioned. Go to....infowars.com for more truth!!

Way to speak up and be heard my fellow CC Brothers.

He might support things that we disagree with (ie., gun control, abortion, environmentalism, etc.), but that should not be construed as disrespect. Heck, he hasn't even taken the oath of office yet. Let's at least see first .
I interpret Obama trying to take control of my finances, my healthcare, and my life in general to be a sign of disrespect.

I interpret Obama trying to take control of my finances, my healthcare, and my life in general to be a sign of disrespect.

These actions imply that we are the simpletons, and his government must "handle things" for us. THAT is disrespectful.

These actions imply that we are the simpletons, and his government must "handle things" for us. THAT is disrespectful.
Ditto that. If Obama wants to show respect to the American public, he can start by treating us like competent adults. Maybe then he would be worthy of some respect from us.

Talking about being tired of hearing about things, and not trying to insult you Link Removed but why is that every post I can find you have ever made on USA Carry is U rooting for your boy Obama, don't U know when to give it a break Mr. stuck-record? He won OK!!!! B happy but don't shove it down our throats to please whatever pleasure that gives you nice and safe behind your computer posting anti-2nd rants on a web-site that advocates the right to bear arms and in cases conceal them. No I will not retract that as I state fact, this is not a flame just a comment, 1st Amendment type about our pres-elect and smirking/gloating pedantic patrons.
If my words offend, enter me into your 'ignore list' and they will melt away.

Canis-Lupus
Link Removed

Sorry you have taken it wrong but i have not pushed anything down your throat about obama. Nor have i celebrated about it. I am not hear to do that. Not for sure what your reading. but i am not posting anti 2nd rants.. I have said all along i disagree with obama on that issue.

He will not get my respect... I didn't vote for the narcissistic POS "messiah". I will respect him when he starts respecting the Constitution of The United States and the rights of the people! Until then, he is nothing more than a communist looking to CHANGE the very foundation of our nation!!:mad: He can kiss my A$$!!!

He's got a long way to go in earning my "respect". If he proves that he's a natural born citizen and did not renounce his citizenship or holds dual citizenship with another nation, that would be a good start. From the days when I first began my military service, I've learned that "respect" is "earned". I've had many commissioned officers who I didn't respect. The respect was given to the little silver or gold rank on their cap because the military required it. There were also many officers I've encountered that I had a lot of respect for.

So far what I've seen from obama was a troubled individual who played dirty politics to get elected to U.S. Congress in IL, and who has gotten paid for his first term in office for doing almost no work (he began campaining a couple of months after he got elected). He was elected to Congress by the people, and these people had trusted him to represent them. By being "absent" from work because he was on the road campaigning, it showed a high level of disrespect to the people who elected him. It makes me wonder if he does in fact become the President of the United States, if he will be doing his job as President. I'm beginning to wonder if Joe Biden will be doing most if not all of the work. :eek:

gf

All I'm saying is that however bastardized his logic may be, his intentions are good. But yes, I hope that while in office he does see the light and back off most of his more liberal ambitions.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back