Obama visits Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphtwo

Obama dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates.

He is very excited; all his life he's had a
secret wish & longed to meet the Prophet Mohammed.

Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, Barack meets
a man with a beard.

'Are you Mohammed?' he asks.

'No, my son. I am Peter. Mohammed is higher
up.' Peter then points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.

Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than
Peter, Obama climbs the ladder in great strides,
climbs through the clouds coming to a room where he
meets another bearded man.

He asks again, 'Are you Mohammed?

'No, I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still.'

Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy he climbs the ladder yet again,
he discovers an even larger room where he meets
another man with a beard.

Full of hope, he asks again, 'Are you Mohammed?

'No, I am Jesus... You will find Mohammed higher up.'

Mohammed higher than Jesus! Man! Obama can hardly
contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever higher. Once again, he
reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a beard and repeats
his question: 'Are you Mohammed?...'

He gasps as he is, by now, totally out of breath from all his climbing.

'No, my son.... I am Almighty God. But you look exhausted.

Would you like a cup of coffee..?'

'Yes! please, my Lord'

God looks behind him, claps his hands and yells
out: 'Hey Mohammed-- two coffees!'

Keep your trust in God: Your government has failed you miserably.
:laugh:

C&L I am not quite sure what you intent is here, but if is what it looks like, maybe you should get a life. It is just a joke.

Hey Ralphwo, if you insult Islam you're a bigot but feel free to insult Christianity any time you like; Half-Cocked does it routinely, so that must be OK.

Joke

CW&M that is why I posted it, because there is not much to laugh about today, and if I have one on Christianity, I will post it to.

CW&M that is why I posted it, because there is not much to laugh about today, and if I have one on Christianity, I will post it to.

No problem with me. I'm pretty sure the Lord's got an OK sense of humor; He invented it, after all. So...a priest and a preacher from Nantucket....naaah....:biggrin:

What's wrong with this picture:
Hollywood makes movies like The Last Temptation of Christ and The Devinci Code, and Christians either take one on the chin and accept it as another's opinion, which I think is the right thing to do. Oh, I forgot to mention the Athiest display in the Washington State Capitol Building last Christmas that ripped the Christian manger scene it was next to. "Fairness" at its finest.
But when people write books like The Satanic Letters, or a European comic strip about Mohammed, or Southpark, or even this joke, The Muslim World has to declare Holy War on the "Infidels," or call it bad.
Why is it so difficult to people to play by the same set of rules?
It has become accepted in this day and age to rip Christianity,or Christian principles, but when the shoe is on the other foot, people seem to complain.

Joke

Well folks this is starting to get a little deep for me. Remember, it was put on a Joke. I put it there for all to enjoy, but I realize now, not all enjoy the same thing. I will keep posting JOKES about one thing or the other, they are there to enjoy, if you enjoy good if you don’t that’s good also. It is something to laugh at ore with. Everyone have a good day and keep laughing, it is good for the hart.

Maybe I spoke a little too seriously here. I'm OK with the joke. I'm not OK when rules don't apply for jokes fairly by both sides. If the rule is no joking, I can do that too, but as I mentioned before, there's usually a double standard.

Obama dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates.

He is very excited; all his life he's had a
secret wish & longed to meet the Prophet Mohammed.

Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, Barack meets
a man with a beard.

'Are you Mohammed?' he asks.

'No, my son. I am Peter. Mohammed is higher
up.' Peter then points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.

Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than
Peter, Obama climbs the ladder in great strides,
climbs through the clouds coming to a room where he
meets another bearded man.

He asks again, 'Are you Mohammed?

'No, I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still.'

Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy he climbs the ladder yet again,
he discovers an even larger room where he meets
another man with a beard.

Full of hope, he asks again, 'Are you Mohammed?

'No, I am Jesus... You will find Mohammed higher up.'

Mohammed higher than Jesus! Man! Obama can hardly
contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever higher. Once again, he
reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a beard and repeats
his question: 'Are you Mohammed?...'

He gasps as he is, by now, totally out of breath from all his climbing.

'No, my son.... I am Almighty God. But you look exhausted.

Would you like a cup of coffee..?'

'Yes! please, my Lord'

God looks behind him, claps his hands and yells
out: 'Hey Mohammed-- two coffees!'

Keep your trust in God: Your government has failed you miserably.
:laugh:

Obama finding himself in Heaven is wishful thinking at best. Lets pray for him.

I have C&L blocked but saw his post in a quote. He is a self proclaimed atheist, Im not sure exactly why he would be offended about something which he does not believe.

He's just looking for trouble.

C&L I am not quite sure what you intent is here, but if is what it looks like, maybe you should get a life. It is just a joke.

Its exactly what it looks like. C&L is a worthless scumbag and a biggot and wants nothing but to offend people. Somebody should kick his father in the balls for creating such a monumental f-up.

We have managed access to the infidel 2beararms account to notify you that your joke has been deemed NOT FUNNY. Click below to understand.

Link Removed

What's wrong with this picture:
Hollywood makes movies like The Last Temptation of Christ and The Devinci Code, and Christians either take one on the chin and accept it as another's opinion, which I think is the right thing to do. Oh, I forgot to mention the Athiest display in the Washington State Capitol Building last Christmas that ripped the Christian manger scene it was next to. "Fairness" at its finest.
But when people write books like The Satanic Letters, or a European comic strip about Mohammed, or Southpark, or even this joke, The Muslim World has to declare Holy War on the "Infidels," or call it bad.
Why is it so difficult to people to play by the same set of rules?
It has become accepted in this day and age to rip Christianity,or Christian principles, but when the shoe is on the other foot, people seem to complain.

Simple- we Christians follow (as best we can - we aren't perfect) the teachings of our God. The Muslim world (or at least the portion that raises so much he!! about this stuff) does not. They just threaten to blow stuff up.

Joke

Its exactly what it looks like. C&L is a worthless scumbag and a biggot and wants nothing but to offend people. Somebody should kick his father in the balls for creating such a monumental f-up.

And he calls me a bigot. One who lives in glass houses should not through bricks. :pleasantry::laugh:

I figured out I'm a racist, I really give preference to one particular race over others.

It's called the HUMAN race. Within that race, I judge people by their actions, and groups of people by the behavior they allow / encourage among their group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back